Bang!

" Maybe I was too naive to believe that you're my fate."
.
.
.
Part - 15
•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

"Boss! I don't think they are here! Let's go to the other side." A man came running to Jungkook and told him.

Jungkook hesitated and looked around as if your inner voice was actually reaching to him. But then… he turned around & went away.

Your eyes widen, panic rushing through your veins, when Jungkook starts getting farther from you.

You bit the man's hand and pushed him with the last string of your strength, running out of your hiding place.

"Jungkook! JUNGKOOK! I'M HERE! JUNG—"

"He already left." The man came out as well, smirking. You shook your head at his statement.

"N-no! Jungkook will find me. He— he will!!" You shouted at his face and were about to make a run but he was faster to hold on to you.

"Don't try to run babygirl! I also want him to come here… but… all alone. Now be a good girl and don't make any noise or else…" The man took out his gun and kept it under your chin.

"Or else you'll have a very painful death. But wait!" He paused and smirked widely.

"You've to die either way since I saw how much Jungkook loves you and all I want is to see him in pain. What could be more painful than seeing your love die? After you, I'll kill him too." He finished and took out his phone to call someone.

"Hello Jeon Jungkook…" The man started.

"Who are you?! What the hell do you want? Did you kidnap Y/n? It's you, right?!" Jungkook asked, from the other side.

"Oh my! Calm down and listen to me carefully! Come back to the park you left a while ago BUT! All… alone!" The man cut the call right after.

You chuckled looking at him.

"You think he loves me? You think he'll come here alone for me? Haha… you're so stupid. Jungkook doesn't love me. He just owns me. You and your stupid revenge will just keep waiting." You chuckled although tears were filling your eyes.

You know that he doesn't love you or so you think. You're sure he won't come and the confidence in your voice enraged the man. He grabbed your jaw harshly putting the gun on your head.

"If it's like that, then let me kill you right now!" You close your eyes, ready to die. You hear the trigger being pulled and you hear the gunshot but you feel… nothing.

"Aah!" The man groaned and you opened your eyes. The man was holding his shot arm and fell on the ground. You looked the opposite side to find him.

Jungkook looked at you and could see the tears in your eyes. He walked towards you.

"You— came here… for me?" You stuttered, feeling overwhelmed. "How can I not?" Jungkook said. "Thank you for saving my life." You said.

Jungkook smiled and came closer to you, keeping his hand on your cheek.

"I didn't save your life, I saved… mine." He said, finally admitting it.

Your heart skipped a beat, not sure if he actually said it or you just imagined. But soon the moment broke as the man came running towards Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked at him and immediately landed a punch on his face.

"How dare you touch what's mine?!" Jungkook growled, pushing the man on ground and continued to punch the man mercilessly.

He punched and punched until the man almost lost his consciousness. You quickly held Jungkook's arm.

"J-Jungkook… let's go… I want to go home. Please." You pleaded and Jungkook stood up still glaring at the man.

"I'm leaving you but my men won't."  Jungkook said,  he held your hand and pulled you with him. Butterflies swarmed in your stomach as he held your hand softly.

You two walked unaware of the man who slowly gained consciousness and picked the gun that was lying on the ground.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!"

The man shouted, pointing the gun at Jungkook from the back. You and Jungkook turned around. Your eyes widened. The man pulled the trigger and BOOM!

Everything happened in slow motion as the bullet came towards Jungkook, you swiftly moved in front of him without thinking twice and the bullet hit… you.

Jungkook took out his gun and shot the man 3-4 times continuously before you collapsed down on the ground.

Jungkook quickly knelt down and held onto you as he kept your head on his lap.

"Y...Y/n! Why the hell did you do that? Omg! You're bleeding." Jungkook said in a shaky voice and tears started forming in his eyes

He kept his hand on your stomach, where the bullet hit you, trying to stop the bleeding. You smiled, weakly.

"Because I love you and… your life… matters to me… alot." You said through your breath.

You could barely open your eyes and you were breathing heavily.

"N..no! No Y/n! I… what should I…. H...HOSPITAL!! Yeah." Jungkook was dazed but he managed to decide to take you to the hospital.

"No… Jungkook! I… I won't make it! Ah…. It hurts... I... I'm sorry…." You breathed.

"No! You aren't leaving me. No!" He cried out. "I'm… sorry… but… I… I need a p-promise from you! Please!" Jungkook stared at you with teary eyes. You took a deep breath.

"You… will leave… this Mafia world…. And… an..and…. Will… never hurt anyone. Never… will behave… like you did… with me. Promise me! Jung—" Your eyes closed at the sudden burst of pain, Jungkook panicked but you barely opened your eyes again.

"Promise you'll accept Koo and you'll…. Take care of… our… our son! Jungkook… promise…. You'll… give him… a lot of love." You spoke through difficulty.

"Please Jungkook... Say it." You pleaded.

"I… I promise!" Jungkook said holding your hands tightly and suddenly.....

•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

Everyone! It's not over yet! I'll update tomorrow for real cuz I'm really sorry for not updating for so long :(