Daddy's boy

“By your side, that's where I want to be.”

.
.
.
Part - 12
•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

"Get away from my son!! Don't even dare to hurt him!" You shouted. Jungkook turned around looking confused.

"Jungkook…?" You got off the bed, sprinting to Jungkook, then you snatched your son from him hastily.

"Don't… don't even dare Jungkook! I told you I won't let you hurt my son!! Get away!" You shouted. "Y/n, what are yo—" You cut him off.

"GET OUT!!"

Jungkook's blood boiled hearing you shout.

"How. Dare. You?" He spoke through his gritted teeths. Your eyes brimmed with visible tears and the sight made him realise.

He decided not to behave like that with you yet he…

"Please… please Jungkook. Let my koo be… he didn't do anything to you." You hugged the baby and cried.

Jungkook wanted to clarify everything to you but that didn't seem to be the right time. He sighed and left the room, slamming the door.

You flinched at the sound of the door closing and hugged your baby tighter. The baby started crying so you quickly calm down and swing him left to right so that he could fall asleep.

Soon the baby fell asleep.

You smiled and slowly tucked him in his crib. You bent down to the crib's level and patted the baby until he was fast asleep.

You stood up but suddenly you felt a cloth pressed against your mouth.

"Mhmmm...mmm…" You tried to break free but your eyes started getting heavy and darkness surrounded you eventually.

-----Meanwhile

Jungkook was already out of the hospital. He took out his phone and called Taehyung.

"Hyung…  can you come here?" Jungkook asked. "Why? Is there something wrong? I'll be there in 15min—" Jungkook cut off Taehyung.

"Nothing is wrong. I just want you to be here since Y/n won't let me stay in her room, maybe… you could." Jungkook hesitated.

"Did you do something again? Aish! You should have been careful with your words." Taehyung said and then they bid goodbyes with a promise to meet out of the hospital in 15 minutes.

Jungkook's eyes roamed around while his heart thumped inside his rib cage.

"Argh! Why do I feel so uneasy?" He ruffled his hair, irritated. Only if he knew what was happening to you right now.

Jungkook saw a black van driving out of the hospital door, so fast that it almost bumped into the gate-keeper.

"What's wrong with the driver?" Jungkook mumbled, staring at the van for a while as it slowly vanished with you inside.

After waiting for a few good minutes, Taehyung arrived there with his men.

"Hyung… why did you bring them? My men are already here." Jungkook stated. "I know but I thought our rivals might attack thinking that we're off guard." Jungkook nodded and they both walked inside the hospital.

Jungkook's heart beated even faster as he took steps towards your corridor but his heart skipped beats as soon as he took a turn to your corridor.

"Wh...what happened here?" Taehyung asked, seeing all the guards lying unconscious on the ground and there was smoke all around the corridor.

Jungkook quickly made a run to your room and his heart dropped seeing the lone child crying in the crib.

"Y...Y/n? Y/N!!" He understood you were not there anymore. "No way!"

He rushed over to the crib and picked the child while Taehyung also entered the room.

"Jungkook! Where is Y/n? What the hell were you thinking when you left her ALONE IN THE ROOM?!" Taehyung shouted. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and then at the baby. The infant was crying.

Jungkook took a breath and rocked his body along with the baby trying to calm him down.

"Shh baby, don't cry. Daddy is here and daddy will soon bring your Mommy back. Hmm?" Jungkook spoke softly to the kid and Tae was shocked hearing his words.

The baby slowly stopped crying and stared and Jungkook with his round eyes.

"That's like daddy's strong boy." Jungkook smiled at the kid before turning to Taehyung.

"Hyung! You take care of Koo. I'll hunt down the damn kidnapper." Jungkook handed the baby to Taehyung while his eyes raged in anger. He stomped out of the room scrolling down his phone.

"Hello! Trace the GPS location that was attached to Y/n's clothes." He cut the call and sat inside his car driving off fiercely.

3rd person POV — Y/N:

Your eyes slowly fluttered open. Your hands and legs were tied to a chair. Your head was heavy and all you could see was a blurry silhouette of a man in front of you.

"Wake up! Jungkook's Princess."

•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

*Dramatic music in the background*

So?
How you like that? 🎶