All mine

“The truth is, you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride and nothing is guaranteed.”

°
°

PART - 06
•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

----- Paradise night club

"Now, now. You'll be drunk at this rate Jungkook." Said Taehyung, snatching the glass off from Jungkook.

"Oh please, I've merely had 6 shots." Jungkook said, gulping one more. His mind was a mess and to get it cleared he relied on these drinks.

"Seriously, what happened?" Taehyung asked in defeat. Jungkook released a sigh. "Say Taehyung, why did I run all the way home?" Jungkook finally let out.

"What?" Taehyung couldn't understand the misery of his friend. "Levi— Agent Si said Y/n is going to d!e and I k!lled her without a second thought. I could breath only once she was in my arms." Jungkook mumbled slurring on his words.

Taehyung looked at his friend perplexed. He could only understand a broken sentence from Jungkook's muffled tone.

Jungkook simply looked at Taehyung with his hand innhis hands, pressed on the table. "Taehyung…. I miss her. Take me home." Jungkook said, closing his eyes.

Taehyung could finally catch the word 'home' and immediately stood up, holding a drunk Jungkook.

"Let's go buddy. Your drunk ass gotta reach home." Taehyung said and walked out with his friend.

----- Jeon Mansion

You fumbled around the bed unable to sleep. New surroundings, new place, new house, new bed and the loneliness. You just couldn't fall asleep.

Jungkook was gone since afternoon and it was past midnight. You sighed and turned to another side when you heard some shouting from outside.

You stood up and walked to the door carefully. "What's wrong?" You mumble and walk further towards the staircase.

"JEON Y/N!!" Your eyes widen hearing Jungkook yell your name. The maids had woken up and were surrounding him as he walked.

Jungkook was tripping on his steps but he didn't allow the maids to touch him. You hastily run down the stairs and hold him only for him to jerk you off.

"I said, I want Y/N!" Jungkook exclamed without even looking. "Jungkook." You called out and he finally opened his half closed eyes.

"Wifey. Help me get to our room." He said with a pout. You nodded and held his hand taking him upstairs with much difficulty.

You plopped him down on the bed and huffed, panting. "Why are you drunk?" You mumble in a low while he just closed his eyes mumbling a few words.

Assuming he was way too wasted, you decided to walk upto your side to get asleep. A sudden jolt pulled you back on the bed and in a blink you were lying underneath your husband.

"Jungkook…." You question his behaviour. He just stares deep in your eyes with those drunk, bewitching eyes.

"Why are you so beautiful?" He asked tucking a hair strand behind your ear, softly. "And delicate?" He added caressing your cheek. "And addicting?" He rasped grazing his nose on your neck slightly.

"Jungkook what—" He didn't let you speak but atleast you tried. "Please Y/n…." Jungkook pleaded, his lips hovering yours.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked.

Has anyone ever told you "consent is sexy" ? You felt it all at this moment. He was so hot for asking you for consent but it was just for now.

You knew once he'd be sober he'll be back to his normal self. But for now, you let yourself get lost in his gentleness. You let yourself feel like being loved for once.

"Tell me. Am I allowed?" He asked again, his lips already touching yours and you just nodded your head and he wasted no second to devour your lips.

He gently held on your waist, rubbing circles around with his slender fingers. Your whole body was set on fire feeling everyatom in your body excited.

You tried keeping up to his pace, moving your lips along with his sync but he was too dominant for you to try and take control. You let him be.

Soon Jungkook travelled down his lips along side your jaw, his hands working magic on your body and you arched your back feeling euphoric.

"You're so beautiful Y/n… just perfect for me." He mumbled sweet words along with his kisses and he planted firm hickies around your beauty bone.

"You're made for me… mine." He affirmed pulling away as he looked down at your messy form. You were his sweet drug and he was never willing to get rid of your habit.

"All mine… I'm all yours." He muttered his conscience and detached the clothing from your body attacking it like you were his meal to devour.

And after a few moments, both of your bodies were naked, colliding, clutching onto one another, gasping for air and feeling each other's warmth under the sheets.

•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

Aye, watcha doin' ?

I don't do author notes here on this story but, I've something to say. I know I'm not posting timely and well I'm just taking a lot of time to post.

But I assure you the posts will be constant from now on. I'll post in "M W F". That is on Monday, Thursday, and Friday.

Posting apart from these days will be a bonus ;)

I hope you forgive for delays till now and yes thank-you so much for your support.

And

DID YOU WATCH BTS PTD CONCERT TODAY????
OMG... THEY ALL LOOKED SO FINE JUST LIKE ALWAYS but I felt so sad... Tae was hurt, my baby. I hope he gets well real quick.