The end?

“Sometimes we are bound to let go and that happens without a warning”
.
.
.
PART - 15

✨✨✨✨✨✨

"Promise you'll accept Koo and you'll…. Take care of… our… our son! Jungkook… promise…. You'll… give him… a lot of love." You spoke through difficulty. "I… I promise!" Jungkook said holding your hands tightly.

Your eyes closed again and you inhaled deeply.

"I… I'm so.. sorry…. Please love Koo…. Give him all he deserves… and... I… love you… Jungkook." You said with your eyes still closed.

"I love you too Y/n. I love you a lot and you can't leave me. You aren't leaving me!!" He said. You managed to open your eyes and smiled.

"At last… I'm… in your heart.…." Your eyes closed but you opened them again. "Can you… fulfill my… last wish?" You asked.

"Don't say that Y/n. I'll… I'll fulfill all your wishes." He said. "Kiss me… kiss me… like you love me…." Jungkook nodded vigorously and leaned in, close to your lips.

You slowly raised your hand and kept it on his cheeks as his lips landed on yours. Both of your tears mixed with the kiss. You felt like you achieved all the happiness in this world.

Meanwhile, Jungkook felt all kinds of emotions run through his veins. Pain, anxiety, fear and guilt while he tried to keep thinking positively.

All of a sudden your hand fell down sliding across his cheek and Jungkook opened his eyes, gulping hard.

He slowly pulled away and looked at your lifeless body.

"Y/n?.... Y/n…." He called out for you but you didn't respond. He kept his fingers on your neck to check but there was no pulse. Your heart had already stopped working.

"Y.... Y/n...  Y/N!!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs before breaking down, hugging your body tightly.

°°Years Later°°

Jungkook's POV:

"After that the King and Queen lived happily forever." I closed the story book and looked over at my 2 years old son.

"Dadda! The story was of a normal boy and gurrl. You said king and kween." He whined and I chuckled. "So sorry. Silly me." I said shaking my head. Koo giggled.

"Silly dadda!" He pointed at me. "But koo… every boy has his queen and for the queen he is always her king." I smiled at him but his next question took me off-guard.

"Then where ish your kween dadda?" He asked, innocently and I looked away memories instantly filling my heart.

"My… queen is your mom and she is an angel now. You've seen her, right Koo?" I ask and Koo immediately nodded. "Mumma was pretty!" He exclaimed. I force a smile on my lips.

"It's late, c'mon sleep now." I tucked him in the bed to avoid any further discussion. "Sleep with Koo dadda." He patted the space beside him and sighed before laying down.

I patted his back as he was slowly drifting to sleep. Not much later he was already fast asleep.

I stood up and went out of his room. Taking out my wallet, I looked at my queen's picture.

"I'm giving him my all love Y/n. I'm keeping my promise but… I miss you love. Our baby misses you. How I wish I could see you again! Just once… I could get to treasure you… once again." I sighed & wiped my tears deciding to go meet her at the same place where she took her last breath.

(Watch this video... Again I uploaded this on my never-visited-youtube-channel 😂😂)
(P.S. I deleted the youtube channel and the video so I'm going to write out the scene. It was from T×T album video. Ifykyk)

Jungkook stepped inside the park looking around. It was night time and the whole park was empty but he could feel her, for she took her last breath just here.

Jungkook couldn't hold back his tears and fell on his knees remembering that day.

"I want you back Y/n... Please god. Please let me have her back. I promise... Promise I'll take of her."

Just then God let Y/n go for one last time. Her soul smiled looking at her husband who has changed so much. Only if she could go back. She hugged Jungkook as he begged for her to come back but she couldn't make him realise she was always there....

"Please come back Y/n. I'm so sorry... Sorry."

Happiness doesn't last long… the universe always has you under a spell with paradise experiences. However, what happens next will always be a mystery. Appreciate everything you have, before it's all taken away from you. Time never returns… no going back…

~~The end~~

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

HEYY!!! I'M SOOO LATE!
But it's done!

Did you like it? 👀

It's sad ending, yes.
I promised on insta that when I'll this story on Wattpad, I'll make a happy ending.

But.... This has to end here.

I have few special episodes planned if you want happy ending, you can chose to read them or not.

So, Extra chapters which give a happy ending?
Yes or no?