Hate you

The reason I can't let you go is because I still have hope.”
.
.
.
PART - 09
•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

-----Few days Passed

Nothing changed between you and Jungkook. He was still the same. Sometimes flirty, sometimes cold, sometimes caring and sometimes the beast.

But one thing for sure, he didn't do anything to you more than a kiss.

Right now Jungkook was sitting on the bed with his laptop doing his work. You brought coffee for him and settled it on the nightstand.

"How much sugar?" You asked. He saved his work and closed the laptop, putting it aside, he looked at you.

"The amount that will make it as sweet as your lips." Here he goes again. Just a few moments ago, he was angry and sent you to bring him coffee for him and now he is all flirty.

"I'll add as usual then." You said adding sugar to the cup while trying not to blush as he stared at you. You stir the coffee and hand him the cup. He takes it and puts it back on the table.

"I'm not in the mood to drink coffee anymore. I want something else." He said and pulled you towards him by your wrist. You landed on his lap. He kept his one hand on your cheek and slowly started leaning. Knowing that he is in a good mood, you had the audacity to push him and walk away from him.

"You want something then go and buy it, you're rich enough. I'm going." You said smiling innocently.

"Yah! Don't try to be smart with me!" He said but you just chuckled and left the room while Jungkook immediately followed you.

"Hey! Jeon Y/n! Stop right there!" He ran behind you as you both took a whole round of the house and God knows how you ended up being caught in his arms, struggling to break free.

"Now how are you gonna run Mrs. Jeon?" He giggled and you couldn't help but blush. That was the perfect moment for you.

That's all you wanted for your life time but you knew it's just a matter of time when he'll change into that person who'll hurt you.

Suddenly you felt the urge to puke. You pushed Jungkook and kept your hand on your mouth.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked but you ran upstairs without answering, making him worried. He followed you till the room as you went inside the bathroom.

You came out after a little while. Jungkook stood up from the bed and came to you.

"What happened?" He asked. "I don't know. I just vomited. I've been feeling nauseous for a few days now." You replied, weakly. "What? Why didn't you tell me? Go and change, we're going to the doctor this instant!" He ordered.

------At the Hospital

"What is it Doctor? Why is she like this? Is everything alright?" Jungkook asked the doctor as he came out of his cabin followed by you. "Are you her relative?" The Doctor asked and Jungkook immediately nodded. "I'm her husband!" The doctor smiled.