ᴛʜᴇ x ғɪғᴛʜ x ᴘʜᴀsᴇ

\\Annya (POV)\\

I slowly walked through the forest, to the sounds of ship sailing. Today was the 7th day - final day of the Exam. Today the 5th phase is over.

As I walked to the hill, where the ship was I saw the same woman from before. She was smiling, which was a little heartwarming.

"Phase 4 of the Hunter Exam is now officially over!" She said into a microphone. "All remaining applicants please return to the starting point, at once! You are given 1 additional hour to make your way back!"

Looks like I'm early, I thought as I sat on the ground.

"If you return by the time that hour is up, you will fail the Exam."

I sight. "Well good luck Gon, Killua."

I closed my eyes resting for the little time I had. A flashback went through my eyes.

Yesterday after I found Gon and his buds, we sorta parted ways because I wanted to check out that cave. When I walked in, the first thing I found was a dead man. The one that Gon took away it's badge. And when I wanted to carry that body out, venomous snakes attacked me. So I needed to basically freeze the whole thing.

I grumbled. In the past few days I used a lot of nen. And that is tiring me, in a way. Since I need to be crucial to use my ice, it's pretty hard to keep up with my happy personality.

I could have chosen fire or water, but no! I choose the fricking ice! And only because my father uses ice, since he's transmuter like me!

I again sighted, finally hearing footsteps. I glanced back to see Hisoka.

Then other people began walking in, as my saw Killua standing still with his skateboard. A smile grew on my face.

"Killua!" I shouted running up to him. He looked back at me as I was about to hug him. He stopped me while holding me back, by my forehead.

"Good to see your alive too, Annya," he said letting me go as I smiled at him.

"Mhm! I'm glad that your also okay," I said clapping my hands. Killua looked around raising a brow.

"Hm? Is it just me or someone is missing?"

I also looked around, but before I could make a speech, the orange haired woman started taking again.

"Now, we will check all the badges of everyone here!" She said bringing out a paper and a pen.

———

"Number 44 - mister Hisoka!"
384 (3P)
80 (1P)
281 (1P)
118 (1P)

"Number 53 - mister Pokkle!"
53 (3P)
105 (3P)

"Number 99 - mister Killua!"
99 (3P)
199 (3P)

"Number 31 - miss Annya!"
31 (3P)
313 (3P)

"Number 301 - mister Gittarackur!"
301 (3P)
371 (3P)

"Number 191 - mister Bodoro!"
191 (3P)
34 (3P)

"Number 294 - mister Hanzo!"
294 (3P)
198 (1P)
362 (1P)
89 (1P)

———

"So... only 7 applicants have passed?.." Cana said in a fully confused voice. "Oh wait!" She said turning to the hill, before us. I glanced along as my eyes cached green-raven hair walking out of the forest.

"Gon!" Me and Killua both cheered.

"3 more!" The woman smiled. "Your seriously cutting it close aren't you?" She said writing down their names in the book, while Killua gave Gon thumbs up and waved for him to join us.