ʜɪs x ʟᴏᴠᴀʙʟᴇ x ᴡᴏʀᴅs

\\Gon (POV)\\

I was running, endless stairs, breathing heavily as I searched for something. For someone.

Finally when I saw the top, someone was standing there. And even thought I've never seen him before, I knew who the person was. He was covered in fog, which of course limited my vision of seeing him. But I really did knew what who he was.

A smile grew in my face as I reached for him, but then suddenly the stair brooks collapsed as I fallen in the mindless fog...

"Aaaah!" I yelped sitting up in a bed.

I breathed in hardly swallowing the air. It was just a dream. Nothing more...

"Gon!" I heard a familiar voice. I lifted my head, as two warm hands embraced me tightly. Pink streaks of hair flown in face as I recognised the familiar smell of sunflowers.

"Annya?" I asked as the girl leaned back. A relieved and sad expressions mixed in her face. Her blue aqua eyes looked at me, as I smiled.

"I'm so glad your ok..." she mumbled, again hugging me.

"Eh? Why wouldn't I be ok?" I asked as she her grip tighten.

Suddenly I've heard I book clap as I looked over Annya's shoulder to see mister Satotz with a book in his hands.

"Oh good! Your awake now," he said. Annya again leaned back as she fallen from the bed and sat on the ground.

"Where am I?" Was the first thing I asked.

"In a waiting room, that is next to the arena, for the final phase," Satotz said putting his book away. "Alrighty then," he then lifted the chair he was sitting in and moved close to me, as Annya also stood up from the ground as sat on the edge of the bed.

"Oh right..." memories flashed before my eyes. "I was in the middle of Hunter Exam!" I said touching my broken arm.

Annya had seen to notice it, as she smiled and pat my leg. "It'll be fine Gon. It's just broken, overall."

"Speaking of it," Satotz interfered. "The break was clean, in fact that limb will be even stronger once it heals."

Annya nodded with reassuring smile. That's right... I fought with Hanzo and he broke my arm.

"In any case, congratulations on your win, Gon," mister Satotz brought out his hand to me. I tensed. But this was...

"Mister Satotz," I started. "I..."

"You can," mister Satotz cut me off. He took my good hand as he put it in his and shook it. "Just as someone who has failed the Hunter Exam, can no longer pass. Someone who has passed the Hunter Exam, can no longer fail. What you make of it entirely up to you."

"Gon," Annya smiled at me. "If you feel like your still not unqualified, I will help you to become qualified. Whatever happens. You can burn the license, or throw it away. But you will always stay Hunter." She rubbed my cheek. "No matter what."

"Yes," Satotz nod. "It's because, Gon you officially did pass the Exam. And no one who passes it, are ever allowed to retake it."

"Not even you," Annya laughed petting my hair as I giggled at her touch.

"Due to the efforts of our predecessors, professional Hunters are treated quite well. As a result, there is no end to applicants seeking a license for the worst intentions," Satotz said taking a black book like thing with Hunter emblem on it. "If it weren't for the likes of them, we would gladly pass every one who applies, without exceptions."