XV.

Kaleah
"What's your decision? Either way only one person is going to leave out of here alive."

"You do realize I can destroy your psyche now?"

The room starts shaking and Kiyah drops down onto her knees crying in agony.

"Kaleah if I destroy her psyche you'll go back to the spirit world and her magic will find another person to preside in."

"Stop! Please."

Kiyah stands on her feet leans on the table.

"My apologies Kiyah I just wanted to show you and your wolf a glimpse of my power."

"So what was the point of you freezing time and entering my mind?"

"Prying eyes and ears. Do you realize how many people want you and Jade dead?"

"Let me guess you peeked into my memories."

"You're catching on, but you need to build some walls up around your memories. Also, you need to try to block people from viewing your personal stuff."

"Sebastian...Kiyah doesn't have much time evil is stirring among us."

"Evil is always stirring Kaleah, but I want to gift you this Kiyah."

He rips a scale off of his heel.

"My weakness will be your greatest strength."

He places the scale over Kiyah's esophagus.

Kiyah
I blink a few times and I'm staring at Sebastian.

"Sebastian."

That sounded like a purr coming out. I decide to try it on a couple sitting across from me.

"Care to buy me a drink?"

The couple fights for my attention and I'm flattered by it.

"Go to the dance floor and show me what you got."

While they dance I saunter over to Sebastian.

"Sebastian."

"Yes my honey martini."

"You gave me..."

"Shhh. I did. Take care."

He kisses my forehead and I feel I've been paired to a Bluetooth connection.

"I'm sending health and comfort your way. I may not be an Oracle, but I know you're about to catch hell."

"Thank you and make sure you're safe."

"You don't have to worry about me because in this place only my power works once a person steps inside."

I smile creeps on my face and I leave out of his club.

"Just gotta love him."

I could try teleporting to her location. I take a deep breath and concentrate on my breathing. I picture Jade in my mind and I try to zoom in on the surrounding background. I feel my very essence starting to be pulled toward her. In the mist of the transition I smack into something hard and cold.

"What the...Jade!"

"Kiyah!"

"Is this glass or something?"

"Must be."

"How did?"

"We must've been trying to teleport at the same time, so that would explain this."

I place my hand on the glass I try to channel my energy into breaking the glass only for it to absorb me. 

"So I'm trapped in this glass. Is it just me or does it seem like the scenery around us is fading to darkness."