CHAPTER 16

Avu POV

We all were in forest and killing some animals. It have been 5 days and I have reached 5 star human and also have activated the aura. It feel so good. I have also learned a martial art skill which is earth level. The skill are also divided into ranks, yellow, black, earth, heaven.
Suddenly we heard a roar and find their was a large bear looking at us as if he is going to kill us.

Abhi- it is a high grade beast. We have can't run. We have to attack together.

Vaish- I will attack from behind. Abhi and ri will be at left and jan and anu will be at right. Avu you have to be in front.

We all nodded and started attacking it.

AUTHOR'S POV

Abhi- You beast I will kill you. Fire fist.

A shadow of fire fist hit the bear but do not cause damage due to it's high defences.

Riyaz take out his sword and rush toward the bear.

Riyaz-  sword slash

A sword green sword shadow rush toward the bear and cause damage of 60. Bear roar furiously.

Anu- It has a total of 100 Hp.

Jan-  i will do it. Tiger claw.

A shadow of tiger rush toward the bear and hit it and the bear die.

All experience points will be of jan as the last attack was her.

They all take a rest for a while. And continue hunting.

Sid POV

His body's golden light disappeared.
"Congratulations host for leveling up.
Current level: six star human. Host has received a gift from the system. The aura has also been activated."

I finally have unlocked the aura. But was is the gift. Let's see what it is. I click on the gift.

"Ding Congratulations host for obtaining God-level martial skill: Dragon fury."

"Ding Congratulations host for obtaining God-level special skill- dragon defences"

Host- Siddharth

Stage- six level human

Experience points- 100/10000

Martial arts skills- God level:dragon fury(level one)

Special skill- God level:dragon defense(level one)

Aura- silver (special aura provided by system)

Increase damage by 20 percent on other cultivator. Damage increase by 30 percent on dragon. Damage increase by 25 percent on beast.

Heath point: 1000

Coin- 0

I have special aura. Who in the world had special aura. I will became the strongest. I have find my sister also. Suddenly I heard a voice from the west side. I rush their.

That's for today

Hope you enjoyed

Comment your views and suggestions

Vote the chapter

Thanks for 4k Reads

Your great author
Raj