×0.8×

Junkyu couldnt sleep that night, he sat on his bed , his lower body still covered inside the covers, he was holding his phone which was dark, he didnt want to look at it but also didnt want to let go..

The day just went worse than ever, his overthinking personality was the worst but it was the only thing that he can hold on that night, he was anxious, sad, nostalgic and he felt a small needle piercing through his heart, it was small but painful...

It was passed 12 and he still couldnt sleep, he hasnt got a proper sleep this week so he had to sleep for at least 5 hours or else he wont have the energy to tolerate haruto the next day, he heavily got up from his bed and went to the kitchen, he went through the medical shelf and took out some sleeping pills that he bought before, he took 2 pills and tried to sleep, after a few minutes he was finally able to sleep..

FLASHBACK (really really long flashback haha)

"oppa! what do i do?"  yui who was about to cry sulked to junkyu, "dont cry! its ok! its ok! im here for you!"  junkyu hugs her tightly burrying her face at his chest, "look at me!" junkyu cupped her face with both his hands amd smiles brightly at her, "dont worry! i'll take care of it!" he reassuured her, "how? " yui cutely said making junkyu's heart beat faster than ever, junkyu slowly took out his wallet and gave a pile of cash to her, "no! oppa! why do you always give me money!" she said almost screaming not wanting to take the money, junkyu smiled more widely at her amd tucked the money inside her pocket, "i dont care if its for you" he whispers a bit in her ears smiling and pecked her lips... she was about to take out the money and give it back to junkyu but he ran away and from afar he gave a wide smile with the biggest hand wave with his left hand...

      After junkyu left yui walked to a shady valley that looked like a gambling area and full of boys, around a certain corner one man pulled her from between a two building with very less space and the two were facing each other, "where have you been?" the man asked her, "helping you" she said and took out the pile of cash that junkyu gave her , "woah! thanks babe!" the man hugged her and kissed her on the place before they went inside to gamble...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"so its a no? again? you guys see each other every day so why not take a break for just one day pleaseee!" jihoon pleaded but junkyu couldnt hear him as he was too busy preparing to get ready for his date with yui, after he wuickly put on his coat, he came out of his room and stopped near the couch where jihoon was sitting, "hey! your'e my friend right? then lend me some cash please??" jihoon gave him a done stare , "why do you always ask me money these days? you got paid just last week didnt you?" he asked junkyu who seemed a bit hesitate to answer him, "dont tell me ? is it yui again? why does she always ask you money huh? im really sus of her now?"  junkyu quickly frowns , "she never once asked me for money ok? she was chased by loansharks and she had to pay her student loan too, you know she only lived with her sister so i wanted to help her!! just give me the damn money! i'll pay you backk!!"  jihoon sighs frustrated but his friend was desperate so he had to give him , "this stupid thing called love!" he mumbles to himself while giving junkyu the money which was audible to junkyu but he just rolled his eyes, "go get yourself a girlfriend too man!! im leaving!! bye!!"