×0.7×

Being one of the most popular and globally renowned Company, haruto's days were never dull, he was busy all day if not in his office than probably some other companies offices...

     "what a long day!" junkyu talks to himself sitting at his post watching haruto who was busily on his computer... After a while junkyu's landline rang , "yes!?" he quickly answers, "come inside rn!" haruto orders looking at him directly from his seat through the large glass wall and junkyu too stares back, "yes~" he answers with no energy and moves out from his chair ...

     He stood directly infront of haruto's desk who was focusing on his paper looking serious, silence filled the room for more than 2 minutes and junkyu got uncomfortable, he was fidgeting his fingers looking at haruto who was sitting like he doesnt know the others presence...

    Junkyu lets out a heavy breath and opens his mouth in attempt to speak when haruto threw the papers harshly at his table alarming junkyu, he flinched a bit at the sudden action and got surprised, haruto twitched his lips and moved his tounge inside his cheeks making the serious, done and angry face..

    Junkyu felt really uncomfortable and gulped nervously, though he dislike the man very much, he had a really scary presence even when just being near him , him making that face was like watching a horror movie to junkyu, more scarier than a horror coz he's not really scared of horror movies...

     Haruto leaned his back at the chair and sharp done eye stare to junkyu which made junkyu heart beats nervously becoz he was soo scared.. "have you ever worked for a company before?" haruto suddenly asked making junkyu flustered, "y-yes! as an intern b-but it was only for a few weeks!" he suddenly became more polite than ever which he was also surprised but none of that matters to haruto right now..

       "and still you dont know how make a f**king  useless monthly structure and status report!? do you actually think i'd note this to the board to let every employee and officials to see?" he splitterred out from frustration because he was such a keen and exact CEO, junkyu got surprised when he shouted at him because no one except his parents ever shouted and raised their voice at him..

    He have never made that kind of report before because he works at accounting, and all he ever did was make and corrects finance report to be submitted to the board , plus he was just a temporary and substitute for his secretary which was also obvious because haruto wanted to humiliate him, so he also really felt wronged when spoken to him like that,... "I-" he tried to speak up for himself but haruto instead made a "tsssskkk" with eyes close frowning and his hand raising slightly making the stop sign, "i dont care how long it takes, redo it and submit again before tommorow!" he throws the paper at junkyu's face and dismissed him...

    Junkyu felt ashamed that someome whom he just talked down to was ordering him around looking down on his work but also at the same time irritated, he quickly picks up the papers and give a slight bow without even loking him and head out.. He sat on his chair and took a glance at haruto who was continuing to focus back at his computer, his tears unkowingly fell a bit and he quickly wipes it away, he was also surprised coz it has been a while since he cried but he could always burst out any time he felt a big sentimental as he never cried when he was suppose to, he was good at bottoling his feelings inside which made him emotionally unstable so some random incident could made him bawl out or made him completely out of it and let it out at an unexpected moment at the wrong time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junkyu pulled himself together and started workimg on it again, but he couldnt really focus as the bullying kept on resuming, haruto orders him aroumd everywhere like he was using him as a toy car...