A strange coincidence

The woman's eyes were red, they held a pool of tears within them which gave her bright blue eyes a meaningful look, she looked at Davey through the gaps in her hair that hung over her face as though she was forsaken, this almost made tears well up in his own eyes, he breathed hard, not taking his eyes off her.

"What's your name darling?" He whispered gently.

The woman rested her head on her knees moderately, she opened her mouth to talk, but her brain couldn't seem to process any words. 

"What's your name?" Davey repeated, a little bit louder.  He knew she had heard him, he pretended he thought the fact that she had no reply could have been a misinterpretation, but he was almost certain that his voice was heard, his eyes widened.

"Amelia," her reply was so quick and hushed he didn't quite have a chance to detect what she had said, his eyes instantly darted to Hannah for help, she read the message in his eyes, and  repeated the woman's name a little bit slower.

"How old are you?"

"23."

"Oh right, why you crying hunny?" 

She didn't reply.

"Whats the matter?" Alex added. 

Still no reply.

Davey came close to her, looking her in the eyes, he could see this time that her eyes held hurt and fear, still he spoke softly, "I can't help unless you tell me."

Hannah stared into space for a moment, not realising that Alex had noticed this, she looked quite confused as if she was recollecting something, she brought her hand to her head, then threw it back down again sighing. 

"What is it?" Alex asked her, looking almost as confused as she was.

"I was just thinking," She said this as if something was about to follow, but nothing did... for a moment.

Davey's head turned towards her, "what?"

She remembered the others. But she couldn't seem to remember exactly where they had gone, what they were doing, or why they left.

"There's two more women," she explained, she spoke so fast it was hard for the men to understand what exactly her point was. "How many of you are there?"

Alex was the one to reply, "Me, Davey, the kid who's terrified, and the guy who's in the land of dreams, that makes four."

Hannah looked scared, as she replied, "Yeah, four guys, four girls... how can that be coincidence?"

They all looked at each other wide eyed, even Amelia... she was right. It was no coincidence.