Chapter-28

Y/N POV

I was leaving Korea. Even though I didn't love the life I lived here, there were still moments that I cherish here. Above all, I was leaving Ah reum and Itzy behind. I couldn't even imagine doing this, but here I was, sitting in the airport waiting for the boarding announcement for my flight. I guess this is where it all ends. I really am hopeless. I wonder how they are doing.

I guess I should worry about myself as I didn't even know basic Svenska. I don't know how I am going to survive. I messaged Sana unnie that I will be boarding my flight soon and switched off my phone. I didn't tell her where I was going because she might tell Itzy members if they ask and that is if they even care about me after all this. They probably wouldn't. but I didn't want anyone to know. So, I didn't tell anyone. But I did promise Sana unnie that I would call her every then and now to update her on how I was doing. Right after, the boarding announcement for my flight went out.

"Good afternoon passengers, boarding for flight no.543K heading to Stockholm via Amsterdam will be open in a minute. We ask all the passengers to head to gate 11 for boarding. All the passengers are requested to keep the documents ready to avoid any delay. Thank You."

I got up and checked if I had left anything at the table. I threw the trash in the bin and made my way to gate 11.

Time skip

I looked outside my window. I was already on air. There is no way I can turn back now. I am officially out of Korea now.

~kuvaaaa

[300 words]

»»————- ⛧ ————-««

So, this is where we part then.

Just kidding guys. The sequel will be out soon, or so I hope. Look forward to it and keep supporting me, that is if you want. Take care. Until next time. Bye~