𝕯𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩

avatar: the last airbender
sokka x fem!oc  }
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

↞ avatar: the last airbender ↠{  sokka x fem!oc  }━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
( enemies to lovers )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔
𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Lady Ryn of the Fire Nation, daughter of Ryoichi and Keiko, sister of Katio. Being the daughter of The Fire Lord's Advisor was hard enough, but being fatherless at the early age of seven proved to be harder. Ryn didn't know why he left, just that he did. And that as soon as he did, any affection she ever got from her mother — turned into cold hatred. She wasn't numb to the whispers being spoken about her, that she was labeled as the 'fatherless girl' or that her family was a 'Chichi oya no inai katei'. Fatherless Household. But she tried to not let it affect her. And her best friend, Prince Zuko, wouldn't let it affect her either. The world was in the midst of a one-hundred-year war, a war that the girl was naive to really know much about. She thought her nation was the good guys, she didn't know the pain and destruction they were causing.

that included a boy she was trained to despise.

Sokka of the Southern Water Tribe, son of Chief Hakoda and Kya, brother of Katara. Sokka had been training his whole life, always preparing himself for if or when the Fire Nation would attack. He was only ten years old when his mother died during a Fire Nation raid on his tribe, starting his great hate for the nation. Following her death and his father's departure for war, Sokka was raised by his grandmother along with his younger sister, Katara. Many years later, he and Katara discovered the Avatar, and the two of them helped his quest to bring peace to the world. But when Katara saved Ryn from her death, Sokka was automatic to hate her. Especially knowing she was Prince Zuko's best friend. He hated her sparkling eyes, her beautiful smile, her curly dark soft hair, her soft hands, her 'dumb' remarks. But as he got to know her, her very soul, he slowly began ... to love her.