Finally back home (part two) (Au)

Remember Yorichii and Kokushibu are not related in this au, skirt if you see them being touchy and don't like it leave.

Thana jumped out of Kokushibu's arms and ran to Muzan.

"Mmmmm!" she shouted behind the mask.

"Thana!" Muzan said happily hugging her. Yorichii walked but behind him with Asra in his arms, and Tanjiro and Nezuko right behind him.

Muzan removed the bamboo muzzle. "Oh you must be starving come on" Muzan picking her up and taking her to the kitchen mama mode on.

Asra whispers something to Yorichii.

"Yes your sister is back" Yorichii said with a smile. Asra got out of his papa's arms and ran off after the two.

Nezuko went to Kokushibu. "Daddy what's going on?" she had just woken up from a nap, and was still half asleep.

"Your sister is back home" he replied back. It took her a moment then she smiled grabbing the half asleep Tanjiro and ran off.

The two smiled. Kokushibu had been nonstop surching for Thana. Muzan wasn't himself with out her. He feared the worse. He would  barely sleep or eat. The most he would do was play with his three kids and cuddle with his husbands.

Yorichii walked over to Kokushibu and hugged him. He softly kissed and sucked on his neck.

"Mmmmm" Kokushibu let out a light blush dusted his cheeks. The switch melted into the other. The lack of sleep caching up to him as he fell asleep.

Yorichii would put him to bed then go go the kitchen. Muzan and the others say around Thana stuffing her face.

"Woah guys calm down she doesn't need that much, she might choke"

"Sorry papa" Tanjiro said.

Muzan put his fork down and watched as Thana finished her plate. The gem on her forehead glowing a soft pick then going back to black.

"I think it's best we all go to sleep."

"Oh I can't sleep I need to make sure she's alright and-"Muzan rambled about how he needed to stay awake. Yorichii picked him up.

"Eek!"

"Enough love. You need sleep, plus they can sleep with us."

Muzan sighed. "Fine"

The group went back to their room. They laid down next to the already sleeping member of the family.

The first two twins fell asleep fast, then Asra, then Thana, and last but not least Muzan. Yorichii smiled at the little family he had. He kissed their foreheads and slowly passed out with them. There's been less sleep around the place since the disaperance of Thana-sama.

//Slapped