Courting him should work (Au)

This is my Au. Muzan x kokushibu x Yorichii au. This has been my second main Au. I wrote mostly on this one and my OG Au. But I also do other ones.

This is also a au were the two sets of twins are younger and Muzan is having a new child.

"Come on love" Kokushibu said.

Muzan just growled softly and turned laying the other way not looking at his lovers.

"Please?" Yorichii asked.

Muzan stayed quiet. The two left the room, trying to figure out what they could do to make their seven month pregnant husband happy.

The two walked in the living room. Tanjrou was playing with Nezuko. They were older now. Almost around a thousand years old but they were still considered children for their kind.

Asra read quitely as his twin Thana finally slept next to him her head in his lap.

"Daddy! Papa!" Nezuko shouted running over to the two. Kokushibu smiles and Yorichii picked her up. She giggles softly.

Asra looked up from his book at the two then waved. He then went back to reading after making sure Thana wasn't up after their older sisters yelling.

Btw the two sets of twins are eight years apart.

Yorichii set Nezuko down and she ran off. Kokushibu hid his face in Yorichii's neck not sure on what to do.

"Are you alright? You seem upset..." Asra asked.

"Your mom is upset and we don't know what to do." Yorichii replied.

"Well what did you do to get with him? I'm sure if it worked then it should work now" Asra said.

Kokushibu looked at Asra he was right that would work.

After they first found out Muzan was pregnant with the first set of twins, they courted him. In fact they were courting him so much that Muzan had no clue what to do with it all.

They went the kitchen. They were so glad they knew how to cook. The two spent hours cooking different foods for Muzan. From savory food to sweet foods.

They got the food on a plate with the help of Asra, of course after steeling a cookie. They went to their room and set the room down on a table.

Muzan sat up and looked at them slightly. A small blush spread across his face. He sat up fully.

The two smiled at him. Muzan'd mouth watered a bit.

The two fed him. They kissed him, hugged him. They had given him many new things that they sent their children out to get.

Muzan was a bit overwhelmed. But he and the baby are full and a blushing mess. He couldn't form words. Everytime he would try they would kiss him sending shivers down his spine.

"Y-yorichii , k-kokushibu" Muzan whispered.

"Yes dear" they replied.

"What's all this about?"

"You were upset and we wanted to make you feel better." Yorichii replied.

Muzan just blushed more. He yawn feeling even more tired.

The two laid him down. They took the plates and cleaned them. Once they got back Muzan was passed out. They smiled and they cuddled closely to him.

That's all! //slapped.