New ship (Pt.4)(Au)

It fell. Everything they ever worked for gone. Kagaya laid half asleep on a king's size mattress. Expensive silk sheets caressed his skin. His eyes closed as he tried to doze off.

He yawned. He should be upset, ashamed even, but he's not. He was however tired really tired, but he can't fall asleep.

Damn them damn them both. He thought.

Of course the two couldn't wait until after the fall to pregnate him. In fact they did it a month before they said they would. No he way a bit moody before the fall, almost blowing their cover.

Now he laid there a month and two weeks pregnant. He growled to himself. He was so tired.

He felt the blankets shift behind him.

"Go away" he mumbled out.

"But-" the voice said.

"Go away" he growled. Looking twords the voice.

He signed when he met the face of Muzan all teary eyed. The seven months pregnant man next to him shook a bit.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean that"

Muzan sniffed. Kagaya moved the blankets.

"Come on" he voiced.

Muzan moved closer to him cuddling up close. Kagaya put his chin on his head. Muzan easily falling asleep.

Lucky.

He yawned again. He closed his eyes. He smiled slightly when he felt the baby in Muzan's stomach kick. He moved his hand to his stomach feeling it. His smiled widened.

He finally drifted off to sleep. Yorichii smiled at the two.

Two month skip.

Screaming. That's all Kagaya heard, not the words of Thana trying to calm him down.

It sounds like it hurts. Is he okay? Is he going to get through this?

Questions filled his head. It's going to be like this when I give birth. Tears brimmed in his eyes.

"Hey hey, it's okay listen to my voice"

Kagaya looked at her.

"Okaa-san has been through this multiple times. He knows the ins and outs of this. "

"Nii-san!" Asra voice rang out.

"Mama needs you get Tamayo!"

Thana disappeared. Kagaya worried more. Asra looked at him. Calling apon hos siblings. They held Kagaya close and Asra went back to Muzan.

It seemed like years before the screams stopped. His head rose up.

It stopped! Is he alright? Is the baby alright?

All panic stopped at the sounds of a baby crying. Foot steps were heard and in came a very tired Muzan and a very protective Yorichii. The kids gathered around the two meeting their baby brother Orion.

More questions filled his head.

Will they be like this when I give birth? Am I apart of this family.

Muzan looked at him. His thoughts loud and clear to him. A small smile was all he could give as of right now too tired to much of anything else.

As the months passed the slayers seem to fit in real well demon earges not too much of a problem, though they still looked up to Kagaya. Where super worried for him while pregnant.

Giyuu nuzzled into Thana taking in her warmth. Mitsuri would have growled if she didn't remember that she was his nii-san. Thana just smiled seductively, making Mitsuri freak out and run away.

Kagaya smiled at them. He rubbed his stomach nine months. Oh god it's been nine months. He smiled at that.

He stood up "oh-"

Thana looked up and pulled away from Giyuu making him whine.

"It's time" she said. As quick as she got up she was in her arms and head twords his room.

Scream filled the room. He wanted to give up. How could Muzan have this many kids? He gasped and pushed.

He felt like he was getting ripped apart. Was he bleeding? It feels like it. But alass he wasn't.

Hours pass by and with one final scream, baby was born.

Both older demons looked at the baby in awe. So different but so similar in the same way.

"Dear you said Marcellus right?" Muzan asked.

Kagaya nodded too tired to respond.

"Welcome home Marcellus"

A few minutes passed and Kagaya held his son. They walked to their shared room. He was sat down in the bed and held his son.

It was quite until a creak of the door caught his attention. He looked the many youngsters looked in eager to meet their brother.

The crept over a peered down.

"Okaa-san he beautiful" Tanjiro said as he looked at Kagaya then back down to the baby.

Kagaya smiled. So he was considered family.

Family.

//slapped.

Marcellus- 'young warrior' in Latin