Wedding day (part two) (Au)

Thana sat on her bed. Today is the day. It was time for her to get married. What she ready? Not really. Will she do it anyways? Yes she would.

She laid back with a sigh. She hasn't seen her bride yet, it was considered bad luck if she did but she couldn't help but wonder what she looked like.

"Your Majesty?" a maid asked.

"Come in" Thana replied.

A few maids came in with Thana's outfit, makeup, and hair products.

"Put the stuff on the couch, I'll have my girls to help me."

The maids did as they were told and bowed, leaving the room.

"Oh how pretty this is!" one of the girls said.

"I thought it would be white!" another said.

"This is your Majesty we are talking about, she doesn't wear white often."

"That's true"

"Girls do you know if the moon s are on our guest list?"

"Why yes your Majesty they will be sitting next your table on the left. Your family on the right" one of the girls said.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome your Majesty"

The girls helped Thana put on her outfit and did her makeup, and hair. They gushed at how beautiful she looked.

"Oh my" Muzan said looking at his daughter tears brimming his eyes.

Thana looked at him and smiled "don't cry mama" she said.

Muzan smiled as he looked at her "you're so beautiful"

"Thank you."

A crown was places on her head matching the beautiful gem on her forehead.

"Let's get you out there" Muzan said.

They walk into the church. Muzan sits at the front and Thana stands at the alter.

Mitsuri soon walked down the isle. The two said their vows and shared a kiss. The two kingdoms cheered. Then it was to the party.

It was full of dancing, socializing, and eating. The new couple sat together, and shared a slow dance. It was awarded between the two.

They were expecting them to know give a child together that night. Yeah they've seen each other's bodies but they never did it.

As the night died down the newly weds went to their room. It started out awkward then they slowly got used to it. Their bodies connected rather easily.

Their eyes filled with lust. Lips connecting together like two puzzle pieces. Thana was gentle put ferm.

The next morning Thana and Mitsuri were laying on the couch in the bathroom. Mitsuri passed out on Thana's chest. The girls giggled and talked about how much they enjoyed the wedding.

Mitsuri yawned sitting up groaning softly in pain. Thana put her wine glass down.

"Would you like some more you're Majesty?" asked one of the girls.

Thana shook her head. Mitsuri and Thana sooner finished getting cleaned and went down for lunch. They had slept through breakfast.

Months passed and Mitsuri had gotten pregnant that night. Thana felt as her child kicked. She smiled. Her eyes soft.

Soon they welcomed a baby girl. Fay. She had Thana's hair and Mitsuri's eyes. Thana was happy that both of her girls survived the pregnancy.

Muzan was the first of her family to hold her. His eyes sparkled he meet his granddaughter. His smile shone bright even brighter than the sun.