It's been quite...

Things have been quite recently, and the demon slayers noticed. There hasn't been too many killings and not many sightings of the demon king.

That might be because the demon king is too busy with his six kids and three on the way.

The king tries to get work done, but can't because he's either with one of his kids or is having one.

Muzan has had four successful births. Two sets of twins and two single born children. Muzan couldn't get a break, not that he minded. His children and his husband kept him sane. Without them he has no clue where he'd be.

His husband was always happy to hear they would get another baby or three. He loved teaching his kids how to use a katana, along with his brother.

Yoriichi's favorite thing to do was watch the connection between Muzan and two of his kids. They was always around him. Never wanting to leave his side even as a baby.

They has even seen him give birth twice and got to meet their little brothers first. They never flinched when their mama screamed in pain never turned away when something gross happened. They sat there silent. They didn't talk much. The two were practically the same. They stayed by each other all the time and need left their mama's side.

They were the second born twins in the family. In most ways a like only a few differences. The female had bright red hair like her father and the male took after his father but a bit different. He has white hair that turned black when in his demon form. Both have brands covering their eyes. The two both have the same eyes one from each of their parents.

The two also have different taste in clothes. The female liked black and pants and shirts not many dresses. The male liked a bit more colour, and dresses more then shirts and pants.

Now every moon and their older siblings and parents thought it was cute that the two were the same but also different.

Their names were Thana Isis (Egyptian God) Mari Kibutsuji and Asra Lupin River Kibutsuji. Thana ment death while Asra ment nocturnal journey. They were the only children with two middle names.

Right now Muzan was in the meeting room with all his kids and the moons. Kokushibo was doing Thana's hair. When Thana was stressed her hair grows. She's always stressed when her mama is pregnant.

Asra sat reading next to his mama. Tanjirou was play fighting with Doma. Nezuko was putting makeup on Daki.

While their younger siblings Valen and Xannon  played together with the other moons.

Muzan sat thinking up of boys and girls names. Not knowing what the gender of his triplets were.

Muzan sat for a moment closed his eyes and breathed out. They were kicking up a storm in there.

Daki noticed. "Are you alright Muzan-sama"

"I'm alright"

Daki nods and goes back to Nezuko.

Muzan went back to his paper work. Since it was calm now he thought it was for the best. He needed to get some work done.

Muzan just stared at the work. He was thinking about something.

"Thana. Could you do something for me?"

Thana nods and gets up after Kokushibo was done her hair. Muzan leaned down Nd whispers in her ear. She nods and grabs her twins hand and they run out to get someone for Muzan.

A huge wave of nausea hit Muzan. He covers his mouth. After a second he stands up. Kokushibo by his side helping him.

"I think I'm going to go to my room" Muzan said.

A bit of time goes by. Muzan groans in pain. He knew he was in labor. He's knew the feeling by now. All he needs right now his Kokushibo, Daki, and his husband. Who in question was out to straighten some demons out.

Koko held his hand as Daki helped deliver the baby. Muzan's grip on upper moon one was bone crushing, he was Luther was a demon other wise it would hurt a lot more.

The twins finally back with their father I'm hand rush into the room. They were by Muzan's side.

Hours passed and the family had three more days to add to the family. They laid next to a tired messy haired Muzan.

Kokushibo and Daki had left the room to inform the moons and the rest of the family.

Muzan's eyes were half closed. " I don't have a name for them"

"We do" Asra said.

"We have been thinking of names for a while" Thana followed up.

Asra pointed at one of the boys. He had a bit of black hair. "Osiris"

Thana pointed to one with a bit of red hair. "Nasir"

They both pointed to the last one with a bit of red and black hair. "Dashirell" they said together.

Both parents smiled. What creative names. They liked them.

"Then it's settled welcome to the world Osiris, Nasir, and Dashirell"

That's it//slapped

Osiris - is the Egyptian God of the under world.
Nasir -Observant, spectator.
Dashirell -dark