Meeting the family.

"You'll be fine love" Thana said finishing putting her hair in a large bun, being held together buy a single hair piece.

"Mmmmm" Mitsuri replied back.

"You look lovely plus I'm sure they will love you." Thana said while putting her katana with her outfit.

She picked up Mitsuri and called for Nakime. Mitsuri yelped and held on tight to Thana she hid her face in her chest as they dropped through it.

Voices could be heard now, unfamiliar voices to Mitsuri.

"I'm home~" Thana replied.

"Onee-san" five voices said. Foot steps ran up to her.

"Who's this?"

"Is that your girl friend?"

"Have you two kissed yet?"

"She pretty!"

"Look at her hair!"

Thana smiled. Mitsuri peaked a bit. Seeing all the tiny demons in front of her. Mitsuri waved. They took hold of her taking her out of Thana's arms.

"Eep!"

"Guys be careful" a male voice said.

Mitsuri looked up to see a male with white hair.

Thana helped her up.

"Sorry about my little brothers they haven't seen me in a while."

"Three years to be exact"

"Sorry Azzy. Oh this is my twin brother Asra"

"I-its nice to meet you"

Asra smiled at Mitsuri as a hi to her.

"Oh there's some people you might want to see"

They headed into the lounge where all the upper moons were.

"Mitsuri?"

"Rengoku?"

He smiles at her. Than nods over to him and walks off to douma play fighting with him a bit.

"It's so good to see you again" the ex fire pillar said.
A soft hum was heard from behind her. Mitsuri turned and saw Gyiu. His legs shook s bit he had just gotten out a room with Tanjirou.

"Gyiu!" Mitsuri replied.

"He doesn't talk but I know he's happy to see you."

The three talked.

"Thana you've been practicing look how strong you are now" Daki said. Thana smiled.

Valen hung on Thana's arm as she held it up.

"Oh that looks like it hurts" Akanza said looking at the x shaped scar on her stomach. Or as Mitsuri says her six pack.

"Eh not that much." Thana said back.

They continued talking until Nakime's biwa sounded. And Muzan was there.

All of the moons plus Rengoku and Gyiu bowed. The kids ran away a bit.

Thana stood proud and tall in the middle of the room, Mitsuri hiding behind her.

"You two my office. Nakime."

The biwa sounded again and they were in Muzan's office. Yorichii stood there too.

Thana smiled and hugged both her parents.

"Look at you" Muzan said. Thana smiled her eyes sparkled.

"This is Mitsuri" Thana said turning to her lover.

"So this is your lover" Yorichii said.

Mitsuri gulped a bit. "H-hello" she looked at Thana.

"Hmmm" Muzan walked closer to her.

"She looks quite....." Yorichii started.

"Weak" Muzan finish.

"Mom, dad" Thana said.

Muzan walked back over to Yorichii.

"She's good for you" Muzan said.

"I'd like her a little more as a demon, but you two wereade for each other" Yorichii said.

Thana smiled and walked back to Mitsuri.

"Stay for as long as you want." Muzan said.

The two left the office.

"See it wasn't that bad" Thana said.

The day was filled with the family catching up.

Mitsuri watched as Thana beat both upper moon three and four. She giggled a bit. This was just hand to hand combat. Two agents one. And they still lost.

Soon night came around and they were in Thana's room. Mitsuri's eyes widen at the sight. It was big and had really expensive decorations. The two got changed.

"Did you enjoy today love?" Thana asked taking out her hair piece. Her hair falling over her shoulders.

"I did. It was scary at first, but I liked the outcome."

Thana smiled as she brushed and braided her hair.

Thana layed in bed. Mitsuri climbed on top of her kissing her. Thana knew were this would lead.

"Not today love." Thana said.

Mitsuri smiled tiredly. " alright" 

She got off of Thana and laid down next to her immediately falling asleep. Thana smiled and turned off the light.

: ) //slapped.

Thana's outfit

Mitsuri's outfit

Mitsuri's outfit

Thana's bedroom.