Chapter 6

*trigger warning*
Bold is Maura's real self talking to herself
Italics is Maura's voices in her head
Anything in between ** is a flashback

We wake up in the opposite spooning position that we fell asleep in, with Jane spooning me..

"Jane! Wake up!!!" I say, jumping on her and sitting on her belly.. I've always woken her up like this..

"Mmmm Maur... So sleepy" This is the usual response

"But babe..... I wanna go out with you today"

"Like a date?"

"Um..." This stumps me.. "Yeah.. Like a date.. But nothing serious.. Just like a trip to the mall and food court"

"Oh wait, wait!!" She says, putting up her hands.. "Our first date is gonna mall shopping for clothes for you?"

"Fine...... A friend day"

"Okay" We get up and get ready.. I have to find another long sleeve shirt and jeans.. She looks at me funny again I just shrug.. I put on sandals at least so I don't look totally crazy..

What the fuck, Maura? She doesn't love you!

What do you know? You don't know anything.. Why are you even here? Its been such a good day, why? Please.. Just go

I don't wanna leave this time, Maura.. I'll be here the whole time

"Okay Jane! I'm ready"

"You took a damn hour to do what?"

"My.... My makeup, Jane" I say, pointing to my face.. "How could you not see it?"

"Ughhhh shutuuup.. You're beautiful, as always.. Now let's go, I'm hungry"

"Okay.. Here's the keys" I say handing them to her from the table.. "Let's go, Jane" Jane drives and we getto the mall.. We grab something to eat at the food court, we both get sub's.. Jane gets a footlong meat sub and I get a six inch veggie.. We laugh and eat.. Of course, Jane picks on people cuz that's just Jane..

We then walk around just going into any store that looks interesting..

"Hey! Let's go in here" Jane says, pointing at the weapons shop

"Haha okay, Jane" we walk around and Jane gets all giddy and excited by some things and I just laugh at her.. "Okay Jane.. Can we go shoe shopping now?"

"Of course, m'lady" I giggle and we walk out of the store..