#5

Riker POV:

Ever since the meet and greet thing, Rydel has been really protective over Ross. 

"I no want to eat!" Ross whined.

"Please Ross!" Rydel pleaded. He shook his head.

"Riker. Can you please take him out of the high chair? I've been trying to feed him for the past hour." She sighed. I nodded and went to take him out. When I tried to, he screamed and pounded his high chair while moving like crazy.

"Woah!!!" I said, and put him back down. He pounded the highchair table.

"Rydel! He doesnt want to get up!" I said.

"Oh my god.." She sighed. 

"Ross. Lets get you out of the high chair." She said and tried again. She failed.

It went on and on for 30 minutes. Until Rydel had enough.

"Oh my freaking god. ROSS!! I'M TRYING TO FUCKING GET YOU UP! WILL YOU PLEASE COOPERATE AND BARE WITH ME! YOU'VE BEEN NOTHING BUT A FUCKING SPOILED HAND FULL!!!" She yelled. I was shocked. He started to cry loudly.

"Rydel!!" Rocky said.

"That was too harsh!!" I shouted at Rydel and picked Ross up. He was crying in my chest.

"You scared him!" Rocky said. I patted Ross' back. If you want to know where Ellington is, he's visiting his parents in colorado.

Ross gripped onto me ever tighter. She walked over to him trying to pick him up

"Ross. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-" When she tried to pick him up, he screamed and held onto me even tighter than before.

The door bell rang.

Rocky opened the door and our neighbor stormed into our house.

"Whats with all the screaming!? Its been going on for hours!" Mrs Robinson said.

"ARE YOU GUSY MURERING THE KID?" She asked.

"NO! What gives you the right to jump into our house and be nosey about everything! GET OUT!" Rydel shouted. She stormed out of the house. Ross was still crying.

"Buddy. Please stop crying. If you do, you'll get icecream." I said. He continued to cry.

"Give him a ride in the car. He always used to fall asleep when we did that." Rydel said. I nodded and me and her went into the car, and I drived.

-3 hours later-

We've been driving for hours, and Ross still hasn't stopped crying.

"Whats up with him!" Rydel sighed.

"Lets take him to the hospital. He hasnt stopped crying for 8 hours! Literally!" I said. She nodded and we drove to the hospital.

---At the hospital-----

We walked into the hospital and walk to the front desk.

"Okay, he keeps crying. We tried everything, he's been crying for hours. We dont know what to do." I said.

"Okay. The doctor will check up with you in about 2 minutes." The nurse said. We nodded and sat down in the waiting room. I tried to calm him down, but he just kept crying.

"Ross lynch?" A doctor said. We got up.

"Come with me." He said. We followed him into a hospital room and we set Ross down on the bed.

Rydel POV:

We waited about 30 minutes and the doctor finally turned around to us.

"This might be strange..." He said.

"Continue." I said.

"hes having... visions? I guess you could say." He said.

"Wait wait.. Visions? Of what exactly?" Riker asked.

"I'd say mudering and family seperation. Things like that. We can get him to calm down if he takes a shot." He said. Me and Riker exchanged looks.

"Alright. He's afraid of needles though." Riker said.

"Dont worry. He'll be fine." The doctor said. The nurse passed him the need and he walked over to crying Ross. He put the needle in him and Ross and he immediately stopped crying. 

"I thought he would fall asleep." I said.

"No. He'll just zone out for awhile." He said. We nodded and he left the room. I looked at Ross who had his red puffy eyes, and he was zoned out. I lay down next to him and ran my hands through his hair.

"I'm so sorry Ross." I said, and kissed his head.

"Mommy?" I heard his voice. He's finally back.

"Yes?" I said.

"Where awe we?" He asked.

"Hospital." I said.

"Whas that?" He asked.

I explained everything to him, and then the doctor came in.

"Ah. Hows my favorite patient?" He said.

"Woo say that to evewyone." Ross said.

"This time I mean it!" He said.

"Anyways, he can go home now. Come back anytime if any other strange things happen." He said. I nodded and picked up Ross.

"Thanks doc." Riker said. He nodded and we made our way into the car. As Riker drove, Ross fell asleep. I took out my phone and took a picture of him sleeping, and posted in on instagram:

rydelR5: He just came back from the hospital! Now hes asleep! Lil cutie!

        The comments we're rolling in already.

@FRIgR5: AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

@rydel.ow: Aw! Why was he at the hospital though?

@R5+1: Why was he in the hospital?

@FuckR0ss: I'm glad he was sick. I hope it stays like that.

I put my phone away and looked at Ross. I ran my hand through his hair.

Why do some people hate him?

Is there anything he did wrong?

------------------