Part 20

(Outfit above.) Today was the day I got back to campus, Logan had to go into the London offices for a bit so I have the place to myself. Just as I was finally getting some peace I hear a knock on my door. I sigh and open it to find Rachel. Before I can utter a word she attacks me in a hug, "oh my God, I have missed you. We will not believe the Christmas I had to deal with." I laugh as she drags me to my couch, "well hello to you as well, I'm fine thanks for asking." She rolls her eyes, "oh shut it, I have had the worst holiday ever."

I frown, "but I thought you and Colin were gonna spend it together?" She sighs, "that was the plan, but then my parents said they missed me and complained about how they've never probably met Colin. So we spent it with them. It was the worst thing ever! They were so cold towards him, so judgemental to every word he said. I mean it's like they never even cared that he was from a good and rich family, he was like dirt on their shoe." I wince, "ouch, how did Colin take it." She sighs, "as well as he could have, he was nice but I could tell it hurt him. They are now demanding we break up and I get engaged to some family friend I've never met. Like in hell that's happening."

I hug her, "I can't believe this, I mean I thought your parents were so nice." She nods, "they come across that way. I mean they only like you because your a Gilmore. They don't like the idea of Noah and they haven't even met him. They still won't listen to me when I say I want to do music. I just don't know how I could get them to see me. Then I had an idea." My eyes widen, "oh no, what did you do?" She looks down, "I cut off all ties, so that means no trust find and no controlling parents. However that does mean no place to stay, they were paying for the apartment."

I give her a reassuring smile, "you can take the spare room, for as long as you like." She starts to tear up, "thank you, thank you. I just hope I did the right thing." I nod, "you followed your heart, now maybe you should get a job, yeah?" She pouts, "do I have to?" I laugh then hit her round the head with a pillow, "yes, now go get your bags." When she came back with her bags I tell her about the Luke letter thing, "so you finished it?" I nod, "yep and sent it off, I just hope it helps you know?" She squeezes my hand, "I'm sure it will." I smile up at her, "anyway , you get unpacked I need to head to my office to check on any orders and then head to my Grandpa's first class of the semester." She nods as I grab my bag and leave the apartment.

Third person POV:

The Judge had just read out Lorelai's letter for the record, "the next letter on behalf of Mr Danes is written by a Miss Christina Gilmore, dated January 9th, 2007.

'To whom it may concern in all the time I have know Luke Danes, and that is most of my life, I have known him to be a kind, honest, and reliable man. I know this first hand, my mom was a single mother and my father was never really in my life. Luke took that spot for me and was there when even my own mother was not. He never missed one birthday, dance contest, fashion show, or graduation. He gave me a job when I decided I wanted to go to Yale and helped me make it possible for me to able to pay for it myself.

Luke never had a chance to get to know his daughter, and I think that it is unfair not only on Luke but on April. I know this because I feel pity for any person that has had to live their life without a Luke Danes. He is the one thing in my life I know will never change, I know this to be a fact because over the years his relationship with my mother has had it's ups and downs but it never changed with me. Luke Danes is the kind of man that took in his troubled nephew and remodel his apartment just to give him a place to live and turn his life around. He doesn't make time in his schedule for you when you need him, he throws the schedule out the window just to help you. I know Luke Danes would always be there for his daughter not only because he is there for me but because once Luke Danes is in anyone's life he is in it forever.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Christina Gilmore.

Luke has a huge smile on his face and starts to tear up, it's nice to know that she actually sees him that way, because he's always seen her a daughter.

Christina's POV:

I was sitting next to Rory listening to my grandpa start the introduction to his course. He slowly start to look like he was struggling to breathe then he doubles over in pain clutching his heart. Everyone rushed over and I held him in my arms crying me and Rory yelled, "someone call an ambulance!" Rory started to cry even more, "please not again."

A/N: I hope you liked the letter I wrote out for Chris. Should Ryan and Logan come down to the hospital or just one of them? Or maybe Rachel and Noah come down tell me what you want to see.

Xoxo Maddie.