019. a man's unmatched strength

the zenins attacked as the other two sorcerers had protected fushiguro, who was trying to open a hole in the domain's barrier

the zenins attacked as the other two sorcerers had protected fushiguro, who was trying to open a hole in the domain's barrier. the only person that was probably capable of using domain expansion multiple times in a day would be gojo. if they left dagon's domain then they would be alright.

"i hope you don't plan on staying behind," nanami glanced back.

"even if i risk my life," fushiguro says determined, "i don't plan on throwing it away!"

haruki laughed, although it did hurt her throat a tad, "that's nice to know. gojo really beat that into you, huh?"

"you two!" nanami called for the two sorcerers who were fighting dagon, "assemble!"

as they came closer, dagon had also figured out the reasoning. the way nanami had worded his words; he didn't want to reveal the true intentions behind it.

the four stood around the hole that was opening up, haruki using wind to have water swarm around and push dagon back. she knew that it probably wouldn't work for long, but it would be better than nothing.

yet something they didn't expect to happen did, somebody crawling through their exit. this man floated with his arms out, an intense aura pouring out of him.

haruki recognized the guy, the reason she had to jump off the roof of shibuya tower almost an hour ago.

"what's he doing here!?" haruki exclaimed

TOJI FUSHIGURO suddenly appeared in front of maki even though he was floating a split second ago. his grip on playful cloud had maki shocked.

without any difficulties, he had flipped her over. maki, being maki, had of course landed when being turned over. her eyes told everything. she simply couldn't believe it.

"amari, how do you recognize this man?"

she answered nanami, "he's why ino had to be taken to shoko. this guy would've killed me if i hadn't jumped off of the tower."

nanami would have liked to ask what she meant about jumping off of a tower, but maybe another time would be right to do so.

naobito was able to recognize him while the dead man had walked near, "toji!?"