England x Reader

You sigh as you saw the last person leave England's office. Iggy was such a cute guy and you really liked him. But sadly, he was always working no matter what. You bite your lower lip and look around. He was your current boss until you found a job that works with your time. You stand up, fix your maid dress and dart to the door. You enter and lock the door. Iggy glances at up at you, then returns to his work, signing off documents, paper after paper.
"Yes (y/n)?" He asked calmly while reading through another paper. Sooner or later, that paper would be useless, so there be as no point signing it. You smiled as you walked over and leaned on the table.
"Hey Iggy.." His voice made you knees feel like jelly while your heart thumped loudly in your chest. You felt yourself blush a tiny unnoticed bit as you became a nervous wreck.
"Yes, hello (y/n)." He repeated himself. "Did you need anything?" You nod. "Well, what is it?" You smirk.
"Your body, but I am getting it now." You murmured as you went around the desk and got on your knees. You tore his pants off somehow and looked at his boxers. There was a big budge in his cute England Flag underwear. You smirk as he gulps nervously. You took out the tip and played around with it. He blushed and moaned quietly as he gripped your hair and pulled your head closer to his lower region, making himself go deeper down your throat. You blush and start to pump it by squeezing and letting go as you sucked on it. Soon enough, hot liquid shot down your throat and you made sure not a drop was left as you sicked and licked it all. You pulled away and panted for air as Iggy smirked. Now, it was his turn.
He took off his upper garments and then completely stripped you. You blush as you try to quickly cover yourself. But he was faster, grabbing your wrists and pinning then above you head with one hand, as he started by kiss you while rubbing your clit. You moaned loudly as he got his finger inside of you.
He pulled out after thrusting it in a bit, making you moan. He smiles shyly as he potions himself above you. You nod slowly, a few seconds before yelling in pain as he got his huge member inside you. You blush madly and moan louder and louder with each thrust he makes. He didn't allow you to adjust to his "little" friend and continued. You moaned, almost yelling his name as he hit the sensitive spot inside of you. He smirks and rams into that part, as if he was looking around for a certain spot. You moan out his name super loudly, making him smile in relief as he then started to ram into that one spot. After a little while, the inner walls tighten around his member super tightly then you screamed as you bursted cumming. He cummed after you, moaning your name out loud.
He pulled out later out and laid next to you as he reached for his jacket.
"E-England-" He cuts you off.
"Call me, Iggy. Or,...your owner." It made sense because he did claim you his a few moments earlier. You nodded.
"I-Iggy.." You look at him as he covered you and him with the jacket.
"Yes (y/n)?" Even now, he was still quite mannered.
"I love you. Really much..". You whispered as you kissed his nose, laid your head on his chest, and fell asleep. He smiles and nods, kissing your head as he rubbed your back.
"I love you too,...dear.." He smile shyly a s he fell asleep, dreaming about doing this again with you,...only, in a better place and not his huge almost empty office with no coverage like a blanket.