BTT X Fem!Reader

August 9th, 2016: Okay so I don't know everything about how to write a foursome so I think I'll make it some what simple. I'll let one chapter be with one member. Another chapter with someone else. And the next after that with the remaining one. Is that okay? OзO..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feb. 10th, 2017: I'm back to try to actually write and give this long awaited chapter to you guys. I might have to stay up for this. But that must be nothing compared to the months you had to wait for this.
(a.n.: I promise no actual 'sex'. Just cum and stuff like that.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You smiled to yourself as you flipped to the next page. You were currently looking through an old album of Prussia, Spain, and France. You looked onto the next page and giggled at the photos.
Little did you know, Spain was watching you quietly. And behind him, France, staring at the both of you. And behind all of you, Prussia stood tall and glared at all of you.
"HELLO EVERYBODY. VHAT ARE VE DOING NOW?" He asked with a very loud dominate voice. You jerked up and bit your lower lip. His voice was everything to you. You loved it when he spoke. Spain turned around and saw France drooling and zoning off into his (Spain's) crotch. Spain walked over and slapped France. He snapped out of it and shook his head. He looked up at Prussia as he began to march over to you. You quickly hid the book under your shirt as he walked over. Prussia went infron of you and glared down at you. You looked up onto his eyes with innocence in yours. Prussia noticed you biting your lip and hiding the album under your shirt and smirked calmly.
"Vhat are you hiding underneath your shirt?" He began to sit on your lap, pyttonghis right knee to your left. He moved up and put his left knee to your right. He say down on your lap and gently took your wrists and pinned them against the couch. Prussia looked deep onto your eyes and smirked. "I think I shall see vhat it is. I hope you do not mind." Prussia slowly trailed his hands down your arms and chest and to the very bottom of your shirt. As he began to slowly tug it up, in your mind, you were freaking out. You loved Prussia and every part of him. You loved the idea of him exploring your body slowly. You leaned your head back and closed your eyes.
Prussia removed the album and quietly set it on the coffee table in front of you both. He, then, proceeded to remove your shirt. Prussia pulled it over your head which alerted you. You suddenly opened your eyes and looked over at Prussia. He was hunched over, staring at your bra. Prussia allowed his hands to snake to your back and undo the clasps. The bra popped up and he smirked as your breasts fell out of it. He raised the bra and slowly pulled it off of you as well. Prussia began to hunch over and took one breast into his mouth. He began to suck tenderly as he massaged the other breast. He then made a trail of kisses to the other breast and began to suck and massage the other one. He then made a long lick down your chest and to your navel (belly button). He spilled off the couch and off your lap and went on his knees. You blush deeply as he began to slip off your jeans. You managed to stand up and help him take your jeans off. Prussia smiled and helped you sit back down. He slipped your panties off and began to spread your legs apart. Prussia looked up as he blew some cold air into your regions.
"Safe words are red and yellow. Use yellow for vhen you vant me to do something a little less painful. Use red and I'll stop every single little thing I am doing." Prussia nodded at you. You smiled and nodded back at him. Prussia grabbed your hamstrings and pulled your pelvic bone closer to his face. He hunched over and began to kiss the sides of your inner thighs to your regions. You gripped the sides of the couch and gasped rather loudly when he entered his tongue into you.
In the background, France and Spain watched and smirked. France had yanked down his own pants and boxers and hurried over. You looked over at him and smirked. You pulled him in by his waist and began to jerk him off, wrapping your fingers around his member and moving them up and down. You panted and smiled at France who was now focusing on Spain. France yanked Spain's pants and underwear down and grabbed his member, helping Spain get in the action of this. France began sucking Spain's member. Spain let out a casual grunt while France continued, sucking harder and faster with every passing minute.
After a few more minutes, You began to hold your breath. You let out a sharp breath and took in another one. You were beginning to shake and let go of France. Spain immediately took over and began to jerk off France really hard as you began to arch your back and you grabbed Prussia's head. He continued to lick your clit faster. Prussia entered two fingers inside of you and began to move them up and down really fast. You began to pant and shake more as France and Spain jerked themselves off to your body and moans. They way Jed you collapse onto your back and smirked.
Spain and France looked at Prussia then nodded at each other. Prussia got on top of you and kissed you passionately. You felt his last sign of love before he got up and moved back. France got on top of you and kissed you. France picked you up and place you on his lap. He leaned back and bounced you on his dick while Spain came in from behind and entered your butt. (disgusting, I know. But just deal with it? Pretry please~~ :3 )
Spain began to slowly move in and out. France kept ramming in and out of you at the same pace as Spain. You moaned with pleasure. The pleasure was overwhelming and you managed to cum a lot faster. France and Spain left you alone on the couch to recover as they went to wash off. You smiled as roles up to the couch. Behind you, a figure hugs you warm.
"(Y/n)..." They whispered. It was Prussia. His deep voice made you smile and made you feel safe. "I'm in love with you." He whispered into your neck. His hot and heavy breath made you let out a little moan. Prussia smiled and spooned you as you two fell asleep on the couch.
~~~~~~~~
FEB. 17TH. 2017. FINALLY DONE. I deeply apologize for how lame this was and for how long you had to wait for this. ;----;
I hope you at least enjoyed it a little bit...
;3;
Peace out.