Introduction

Author here!

Yes, I know another book. Again...

I really can't help myself though :)

I noticed there weren't a lot Fanfictions available for the one and only Kou Mabuchi. Or I guess, Kou Tanaka.

So I decided to just write my own. :)

Since we love a man who test our patience ;). Haha no. /j

Anyways as always.

English is not my first language so grammatical errors are to be expected. I don't mind you correcting me, though I can't promise I'll fix all of my mistakes.

I appreciate good criticism! I probably won't reply to them since well.. I don't know how to. Sorry.

That's about it for now,

Thanks for reading!
And Enjoy! <3

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The season of new beginnings. Butterflies decorate the sky, the sound of birds chirping faintly reaches us, as the warm morning sun greets and welcomes the long awaited time of year. The sweet scent of early flowers tickled our noses. The beautiful pink petals only serve to add to the beauty of this season.

Everyone was drunk on this thing we call spring. The weather turns warm, and everything comes to life once more.

And just like everything else that ever was slowly coming back. Forgotten and untold memories or maybe even emotions, resurface.

The sweetness and bitterness of this time of our lives. Tugged at the strings of our fragile and naive hearts.

Remember,
It only takes two. Never more and never less.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·