39.

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

The feeling of sharp nails digging themselves within burning flesh elicited Nikki's hips to move faster against hers.

Her soft cries made the hunger within him grow. The burning itch of a within reach orgasm festered in both of their abdomens. Only hers was growing at a rapid pace.

"Nikki, I can't." She rolled her head to the side as her fists bundled the bed sheets beside her. Her back arched and her hands hurridly grasped at his gripping at her hips.

As much as Nikki wanted to feel her tighten around him right now, he knew it would feel so much better if she controlled it until they just couldn't take it anymore.

"You don't cum until I tell you to." His mouth fell agape as he watched the lower region of her abdomen rise everytime he would thrust into her. He watched in ecstasy as she squeezed her eyes shut and bit her bottom lip. This was almost too much, even for Nikki.

He too was close and he knew it. It took all he had in him not to fuck her at a rapid pace in that moment.

"Nikki-" She cried out, digging her nails deeper in his shoulder blades as he now hovered over her. Tears flowed from her eyes, and her chest burned red. . She watched as the sweat that had been building up dripped from Nikkis forehead and landed in between her breasts.

He lowered his head and slowly trailed his tongue along the trail of the sweat droplet all the while never releasing eye contact with her.
"Fuck." Nikki let out almost below a whisper which caused her eyes to roll to the back of her head.

"Cum for me like the little slut you are." Nikki smirked as his whisper in her ear caused her to arch her back as far as it would go. The lowering of his voice sent her over the edge and into a state of euphoria.

Her mouth opened to scream but nothing but loud spews of moan after moan came.

Nikki continued to fuck her senseless as she rode her orgasm. He placed his arm around her back and the other on her waist as he slammed into her repeatedly. She continued to let muffled screams and his name fly out of her mouth as she was coming down from her high. "Fuck, Charlie." He whimpered as he finally realeased his load in her soaked cunt and collapsed with her on the bed.

He placed hot, open mouth kisses along her jaw and down her neck as they both panted for air.

Nikki's cock twitched as he slowly slid himself out of her, and rolled onto his back beside her.

Charlie covered her face with her arm as she continued to breathe deeply. She hadn't been fucked that good in forever.

"Are you alright?" Nikki breathed, propping his head up on his hand and beginning to run his hands over the soft flesh of her chest.

All she could do was nod and smile exhaustingly. "We haven't done that in forever." She let out a giggle finally making eye contact with his green candle lit orbs.

"Well, I hope I didn't disappoint this time." He planted a soft kiss to her skin before he rolled her on top him causing her to excitedly giggle again.

"You never disappoint Nikki." She grabbed his face with both hands and planted the most loving kiss she could conjure to his already slightly swollen lips.

"Never in a life time." She smiled and looked deeply into his eyes.

She wanted to say it so bad.

Yes Nikki, I will marry you.

No, she couldn't.

Not yet anyway.

"What are you thinking about?" Nikki softly smiled up at her. Oh how he wanted her to say it.

"Nothing." She smiled planting another kiss to his lips before she leaned over him and blew out the candle on his nightstand, curling up beside him.

oh how they wished...

(A/N) oh how exciting lmao i havent written smut for this book in a while so hope it wasnt too eye gouging worthy😂 anyways tell me yuh thoughts, thanks for reading my lovelies!!