19.

(Chapter song: Civil War- Guns n roses)

Tommys p.o.v

So, were still having the party. Like who stops Mötley Crüe from partying? No one. Everyone knows not to do that, it's like a sin.

  Speaking of the party, it was getting wild, the beach was being crowded by people joining. It was so much fun. People brought types of liquor I've never seen before, and that's a shocker.

I hadn't seen Charlie anywhere, I hope she came. Maybe she could talk to Nikki and get him to calm the fuck down, because he was like a wild animal at the moment. He wandered off after he got here.

My lip was still busted, and hurt like hell. But I didn't pay it much attention when I started drinking.

We paid the coast guard a load of money, to let us stay as long as we want, until midnight. Because who parties in the daylight? I hope no one.

At the moment, we had speakers blaring music. We had hot babes dancing around. Like, girls everywhere you turn. And tons of people just having a good time.
We also had enough achohol to supply an army.

If Charlie was to show, it would be hell finding he-

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a small tap on my arm.

I looked behind me and there she was. She was beautiful like always.
Wearing black bluejean shorts, along with a blue, tight fitting shirt that perfectly snugged her breast.

"Tommy, your staring." She stuck her hands in her back pockets.

"Um, uh hey!" I tried to play it cool.

Charlie was really pretty, and if she didn't like Nikki, I would definitely be on the quest of making her mine.
God, I'm such a hopeless romantic.

"Hey. And what happened to your lip?" She said quietly. She must be nervous from all the people being here. I waved it off and said it was nothing, just an accident.

"Hop on my back." I said, earning a smile from her.

She awkwardly walked towards me as I bent down so she could climb aboard.

She hopped up and I caught her legs with my hands. I shifted her up so she wasn't hanging off of me.

"Tommy what are you doing?" She laughed.

"Having fun!" I yelled, running around the beach and towards the water.

"No! Tommy I don't want to get wet!" She squeeled.

I got really close to the water and stopped, letting the small waves splash against my feet. It felt nice, cool water on my feet, and a friend on my back.

I finally put her down after a while of having fun. She patted my back and smiled up at me.

The sun was setting and it was beautiful. Along with the sounds of the waves splashing against the shore.

I spotted Nikki sitting alone, farther down the beach where no one was at.
How could you not spot that hairball?

I nudged Charlie with my elbow, making her look at me. I pointed to where Nikki sat, and She sighed.

"I don't know Tommy." She bit her lip.

"Oh come on Charlie, go talk to him."
I ushered her to go to him and she started walking nervously down the beach towards Nikki.

I sighed and watched her walk towards the person she actually likes.

____

  Charlie's p.o.v

I was getting closer to him, but the closer I got, the more I wanted to turn back. The more I wanted the beach to open up and swallow me whole.

The party was now a quiet muffle behind behind me. The only sound were the waves splashing against the shore, and the seagles in the air.

I slowly sat down beside him, being cautious of what I was doing.

He turned his head to glance at me, then turned away.

He was wearing a black t-shirt and leather pants. His shoes were off and sitting beside him. His feet were buried in the sand. His arms were wrapped around his knees, as they were brought up against his chest.

It was only silence until he broke it.

"Hey." He turned towards me, and that's when I noticed the split in his bottom lip. My eyes narrowed onto the wound, and I brought my finger towards it, only to have him shoo it away. It looked like Tommys.

I nodded my head and looked back out to the ocean. "What happened?" I asked.

"Id rather not talk about it." He spoke.
What's his problem?

Minutes passed with us just sitting in silence.

"I broke up with Tina." He said softly, looking at me.

I was at a loss for words. What do I say to that?

"O-oh." I stuttered. "Did she do that to your lip?" I asked, pointing to it.

He cracked a smile and turned away.
"No, Tommy did." He said flatly.

My eyes widened. "What did you do?"

  "I deserved it." He paused. "He was telling me that I should break up with Tina because you like me." He looked towards the ocean.

My cheeks heated and I turned my head away. He did break up with Tina. That only caused my cheeks to get hotter. Thank God it was getting dark.

"Is that true?" He asked nervously.

I looked at him and then the ground.

"It might be." I said quietly.

He smiled and shook his head.

I was waiting on him to say he liked me too, but it never came. Only silence.

"Well, Imma get back to the party." He smirked, standing up and dusting his pants off.

Are you serious?! That's how he wants to play it? Leaving me high and dry? He knows what he's doing to me, and he likes it. Well two can play it that way.

I smirked and stood, following him towards the party.

This is gonna be fun...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey! Tell me your deep dark thoughts!😂 Ok I was listening to Civil War by Guns n Roses and that's kinda what inspired me to write this. Idk why?😂

Have a great day and don't forget to rock on🎸🤘