17.

Charlie's p

Charlie's p.o.v

"Tommy I don't know." I sighed, laying back on my bed, bringing my ice cream with me.

"Its simple, do you like him or not?"
Tommy said, sitting criss crossed at the end of my bed. He was eating his vanilla ice cream while I ate my mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Mint chocolate chip ice cream is my favorite, it always seems to comfort me when I'm down or upset.

"Ugh!" I groaned, covering my face with my pillow.

Tommy decided it would be best to stick around while I poured my little heart out to him about how I feel about Nikki. To tell you the truth, Tommy could make a great therapist.

"I like Nikki." I mumbled into the pillow.

"What was that?" Tommy said. I could tell he was smirking.

"I like Nikki." I mumbled again with a smile.

"Huh? I don't think I caught that." He said.

I sat up and threw the pillow at him.
"I like Nikki!" I screamed, smiling like an idiot.

"Okay, so get rid of Tina and get your man back." He smiled.

"Tommy, I can't do that." I paused. "And he's not my man."

He quirked an eyebrow. "Are you sure?"

I picked up my ice cream and began eating it. "Yep."

"I don't think so." He began eating his ice cream again too.

"So really, what do I do?" I asked.

"So you DO want him." He said matter of factly.

"Shut up." I grunted.

"I'll see what I can do." He said with a creepy smile.

"I'm not asking you to kill the poor girl Tommy." I chuckled.

"Aw man." He pouted.

I shook my head. "Its just, how could he pick her instead of me? Ya know?"

"Because she's easy, and she gives free sex whenever he wants it. With you, he has to work for what he wants. He wants you, and he has to work for it."
Tommy said.

"He wants me?" I asked, eyeing Tommy as if he was going to run away.

"Uh, well that's what I think. He never tells me anything." He paused. "But I know he likes you, and not just as friends."

My face heated.

"Why are you turning red? Aw someone's blushing!" Tommy cooed.

"Tommy!" I covered my face with my hands.

Tommy only laughed. He's such a dick.

______

The ice cream was gone and it had gotten late. Me and Tommy had talked for hours about how to get rid of Tina.
We also talked about if we killed her together, how we could dispose of her body. Lets just say, we would make a good team.

Tommy left after the phone rang, it was Mick asking where he was.

It was then that we realised it was 12 oclock in the morning. Guess time really does fly.

Now that I was alone, I felt lonely.
Nothing a bottle of jack couldn't fix...
.
.
.
.
.

Heyo! Tell me your thoughts! Sorry for the short chapter😔 And sorry for being a bit MIA, been having severe writers block a bit lately.

(Just a sweet moment with Tommy.)
Its kinda a filler chapter I guess you could say.
Anyways thanks for reading and don't forget to rock on🎸🤘 also have a great day!!