PART 2

Hey everybody, hope u all r doing well, take care ❤

Also, I'm sorry this part also doesn't have much Sidnaaz scenes as the story demands such a build up, but there r family moments, hope u guys enjoy those as well.

Let's begin,

Sidnaaz had reached to their respective places at around 6 am after the after party, they were dead tired n instantly went to bed after bidding a good night to their families.

At around 2 pm the following day Sana got up missing the warmth of a certain someone,she realized that she was in a hotel room n had a sad smile bcuz she missed him so much already.

She freshened up n sat with her family for lunch n was having a random conversation n was on a video call with her dada dadi.
Dadi:Sana puttar when r u coming to punjab, we're missing u
Sana:I miss u both too, ill come soon n then we'll have lots of fun
After sometime they cut the call.
Baaz:acha you'll go to punjab n who'll give those 200 interviews, ur new team is very efficient, they've set everything so well
Santokh uncle(her father) :ohho leave all these talks, Sana  me n ur mom r leaving for punjab tomorrow as dada dadi r also alone, baaz will stay here with u till all these interview n other things r going on, then after that you'll come to punjab right?
Sana:yes papa, it'll take a week I guess for the work to be done here.

Shehnaaz was in her own thoughts ever since this punjab conversation started, she of course wanted to shift to Mumbai n all but right now she needed to visit punjab, she missed her grandparents so much n Punjab as well, but on the other hand she didn't really want to leave Mumbai or particularly leave Sid n go away even for a few days n here she knew that if she goes to punjab now, she'll probably stay there for the coming months until she completely shifts her base to Mumbai.

On the other side,
Sid woke up at around 3 in the afternoon n was snuggling to his pillow, he opened his eyes n searched for that one face he's been seeing for months now every morning beside him, he was confused for a moment n then realized that he's at his own home, that bb was over n that his gadhi wasn't in his embrace , instead it was a fu*king pillow he was hugging. He woke up grumpily n freshened up n was sitting in the dining area with his mother, sister, brother in law n neice Riya.

Riya:mamu u got up finally, I was waiting since morning to meet u
They hugged n talked on all the things he missed in these months, the whole family was having a gala time talking about all soughts of things n had a yummy lunch prepared by Rita aunty.

At around 6:30 in the evening,
Sana had a meeting with her manager Kaushal Joshi who briefed her about her upcoming schedule, projects offered to her, interviews n stuff,
She had interviews lined up for next 3 days after which there is a photo shoot the fourth day, then she was free to go to punjab until she signs any new project here in Mumbai.

Sid on the other side was busy with his family n had instructed his team that he'll be on a week long break before giving any interviews.

At night 11 pm,
Gill family was done with dinner n shehnaaz was in her room alone scrolling through her phone, when she saw something which made her furious, yes it was the fake news of Sid's engagement with manisha who was one of the team member of colors Chanel n the fixed winner sh*t ,people were fighting amongst themselves for gods knows what.

On the other side at Sid's place
Riya:mamuuuuu!!!!!!! Wth is this????
She said showing him the same news article
He rolled his eyes,
Sid:goddd, these cheap pr tricks,let it be Riya they're gonna shut up soon.
Preeti:that's all fine but....
Sid:what Preeti n since when have u been so interested in these fake news articles, leave them, let's not bother.
Preeti:ik Montu, we know it's fake but what about Sana??
Sid:what about Shehnaaz
Preeti:what if she also saw this article n what if she's upset or something.

Sid smiled at his sisters concern for Shehnaaz whom she met only once, but suddenly it clicked him that it's almost a day they haven't talked, not even on call or msg, what if shes hurt after seeing the article, did she believe the article, no if she read the article she would have called n shouted at him left n right,n then he would have to cajole(manaofying) her. But still there was a sinking feeling, he decided to call her, yes ladies n gentlemen Mr sidharth I stay  away from phone n don't call anyone Shukla decided to call her by himself😂.

Seeing him in thoughts, Riya shook him n teased
Riya:ohho mamu, mami ke khayalo mein khoye hue ho haaaa
Sid:what mami,she's not ur mami, I'm not thinking about Shehnaaz
Riya, preeti di n rita aunty burst into laughter
Rita aunty:Arre bacche when did she take Shehnaaz's name.
Aur isi ke saath humare Shuklaji ka blush blush start hogaya 🙊

Sid:I'm going to sleep gn
N he went straight to his room, but they all knew that he went so eagerly to talk to Shehnaaz.

He picked his phone after quite a long time n there were many congratulatory messages from  almost all his contacts except that one person  whose name he wanted to see on his screen, he took a deep breath n clicked on her name to call her

The phone was ringing, each ring giving him a different excitement to talk to her. He tried 2 times but the call went unanswered, it made him restless bcuz he knew she'd be overjoyed to receive his call n here she isn't answering. He started his fav over thinking game.

On the other hand, Shehnaaz was in the washroom when she heard her phone constantly ringing, after coming out she checked her phone n saw Sid's missed call n was as expected very happy to see his call, she called back n to her surprise he received the call after half a ring😂😂as if he was waiting for her call.

Sid:call kyu nhi uthaya, kaha thi
Sana:helloooo
She said in a sarcastic tone bcuz call uthate hi aise sawal kaun puchta hai.
Sid:ha hello, pehle kyu nhi uthaya
Sana:Arre I was in the washroom na, n u called me, u missed me awwwwww gande bacche
Sid (blushing hard n super happy hearing her talks) :abeyyy chal
Sana:acha bata fir phone kyu kiya agar miss nhi kar rha tha toh
Sid:wo....
Sana:ha wo kya
Sid:aise hi, meri marzi, koi reason thodi chahiye mujhe teko call karne ke liye
(Aur yeh lagaya Shuklaji ne sixer)
Sana:ohho badhiya, aur bata kya kiya aaj, gym toh nhi chale gaya aaj se hi, hayee Sidhaaaaarth Tu na....
Sid:Arre Arre ruk zara koi gym vym nhi gaya mein, ghar par hi tha, maa aur preeti, riya ke saath time spend kiya, tu Kya kar rhi thi aaj, pura din hotel mein
Sana:meine bhi wahi family time spend kiya, fir amma aur papa toh kal ja rhe hai wapas Punjab aur mein aur Baaz next week jayenge shayad aur......
Sid cut her words in between
Sid:whattttttttt, tu Punjab ja rhi hai, kyu, kab, aise kaise, tu toh yaha Mumbai shift hone wali thi aur sab kaam bhi toh idhar hi karne wali thi fir kya hua, aur tu aise Punjab mumbai up down thodi kar sakti hai, kitna hectic hoga, tu aise chodke kaise ja sakti hai (mujhe was silent🥺)....
Sana:ohhhhhoo Sidharth saans le pehle toh tu, mein Mumbai hi shift hongi
He released his breath which he himself didn't know he was holding in  nervousness
Sana:lekin aise achanak thodi shift ho sakti hun, aur tab tak hotel mein thodi rahungi, dada dadi bhi bohot yaad kar rhe hai , bula bhi rhe hai hayee
Sid:sahi hai, sahi hai
He had already started shaking his legs as usual.
Sana:kya hua tu aisa ukhda ukhda kyu lag rha hai
Sid:nhi kuch nhi, kab jaane ka plan hai tera exactly
Sana:abhi  aage ke 4 din ka toh kaushal (manager) ne pura schedule bata diya , fir uske baad seedha Punjab jaungi ya rukungi 2/3 din wo nhi pata, tu ayega mere se milne ek baari mere Punjab jaane se pehle na??

Her voice was choked bcuz she got all emotional thinking about going away, even Sid could make out that she was sad
Sid:ha dekhte hai, milte hai
He said in a hoarse voice as he was also getting emotional
Sid:acha chal mein phone rakhta hun, maa bula rhi hai, bye
Sana:hmm bye

They cut the call n threw the phone away. Sid went in his balcony n lightened a ciggarette while Sana in her hotel room was laying on her bed n staring at the ceiling with teary eyes.

Precap:Discovering SidNaaz's inner turmoil

Teri Meri Gallan Hogi Mashoor(COMPLETED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें