INTRODUCTION

Sidharth Shukla

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sidharth Shukla

Sidharth Shukla

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Shehnaaz Gill

Shehnaaz Gill

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

SidNaaz

For the new readers or people who don't know much about SidNaaz from BB or real life, you might not understand this story as deeply as a fan of theirs, so kindly do not judge them on the basis of how the story turns out.

For all my fellow Sidnaazians, we've all been in shattering state of mind, no amount of consolation helps IK, we just learn to live with the pain. We will forever remember and cherish our Sid , we shall forever inculcate his values in our daily lives,  he loves us and we shall also love him always.

We shall always keep him, Shehnaaz and the Gill Shukla family in our prayers,may they be blessed with the strength to heal  from this pain. Let us send only positive vibes to them.

Let's support Shehnaaz by only prayers and sending virtual strength and  positive vibes to her. She is a strong woman, let her take her time, let her heal, she is a Phoenix and she'll rise from the ashes.

Coming to SidNaaz, thier story is not broken or incomplete as few r saying, they were together till death do them apart, their story is complete, short maybe but not incomplete.

STORYLINE:
Coming to the story, this story will be starting from the timeframe of the 2020 lockdown after BiggBoss ended, here MSK wouldn't be added in the story, let us see how things shape up for them after coming out from the mad house n how they're love story proceeds.

PS:Notifying again that this is fan fiction and I do not intend to disrespect any person involved in this story by any means.

Teri Meri Gallan Hogi Mashoor(COMPLETED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें