PART 6

Hey guys, hope ur doing well, take care❤

Let's begin

Shehnaaz was done with her packing, her flight was at 9:45 am n she had to leave the airport by 7:30 am.

After packing she sat on the beside beside a sleeping Sid, he slept while watching her pack, she was looking at him lovingly with a smile on her face seeing him sleeping cutely with his mouth slightly open like a baby, she started moving her hands in his hair n caressing him. It was pure bliss, this very moment, just him n her, just them.
After sometime it was time for dinner so she woke him up even though she wanted him to rest some more but didn't want him to sleep empty stomach.
Their dinner had arrived n Sid could see Sana was least interested in having her food, she was just playing with her food n staring blankly at the plate, he knew the reason, on the other hand Sana saw Sid forwarding a morsel towards her, she looked at him confused,
Sid:Abey gadhi, kabse dekh rha hun, kuch kha hi nhi rhi, chal kha le ab.
He made her eat from his plate n simultaneously was feeding himself too.
Sana was beginning to tear up, it was too much for her to keep within her, when all she wanted was to pour out her feelings, she blinked her eyes to remove the tears but Sid had already seen them, he was in no better position, it was as if a pool of emotions was going on inside him, he was afraid of losing her, he was broken by her leaving, he was anxious at the thought of staying away, he was restless to think about him without her, it was all too much. And yet they were pretending that they were fine even though both knew that the they as well as the other one was equally sad.

After completing dinner, they were sitting in the balcony of the hotel room looking at the Mumbai night sky, the moon shining brightly, it reminded them of the bb scene where Sid was showing her the the moon, the looked at eo with a smile as if telling eo that both were thinking about the same incident.
It was all silence, just them under the moonlight, they were afraid that if words were exhanged it would show their real emotions on display.

Sid looked Sana n was a thinking spree
Sid(thinking to himself) :I wish Shehnaaz that I could tell u not to go, I wish I could admit my feelings for u to u but I can't help it, when I haven't admitted it to my own self what shd I tell u, I'm afraid I'll lose u , why is it so difficult to let u go, why is it so difficult to ask u to stay, why am I running away from the truth, I know u love me, I know u don't wanna stay away from me as much I don't want to, I wish it was easier for us, I wish my insecurities weren't so huge, I trust u alot but I don't trust the world, I don't want u to face any trouble by being with me or bcuz of me, I can't lose u, I can't......... I'm sorry baby.

While Shehnaaz was also in her own thoughts
Shehnaaz (thinking to herself) :I love u Sidharth, I wish I could tell u again but I'm afraid, afraid to lose u, afraid to hear ur answer, this separation even before it's beginning ,it's already killing me, how am I going to live away from u for so long, this separation itself gives me shivers n I don't want to lose u by confessing my love, what if things don't work, I can't lose u as a friend as well.... I can't... Sidharth ur eyes give away ur unspoken emotions but ur mind wouldn't let u act on them.... I wish things were simpler for us.. I wish.

They were bought back from their thoughts after hearing the windchime ruffling, they looked at eo with a sad smile, thier eyes speaking a language of their own.
Sana:chal sojate hai, kal jaldi uthna hai
Sid:hmmm aaja
He forwarded his arms n took her in his embrace n walked into the room, they slipped on the bed n slept in eo's embrace, this time more closer than always if that was even possible as if soaking eo 's warmth for the compensation of being away for months to go now, they fell asleep peacefully but also restless this time.

NEXT MORNING
Naazbaaz got ready to catch thier flight, a car was to pick them up at 7:30 , of course Sid couldn't go to drop them for obvious reasons.
Currently SidNaazBaaz were in shehnaaz room after completing their early breakfast.
After sometime Baaz went to his room for final checkout.

SidNaaz were standing in her room when shehnaaz moved towards him n gave him a light hug, afraid that if she hugs him completely, she'd end up crying n have an outburst but Sid pulled her towards him n hugged her tightly, they were rubbing eo's back as if consoling the other, Sid was lightly kissing her hair while Shenaaz was kissing his chest.
Sidharth:I'll miss u
Sana didn't reply, just kept sniffing in his embrace, he was teary eyed as well, this time not trying to control his tears, he just let them flow. They broke the hug n Sana saw his tears, she was more in pain after this, she slowly stepped on his feet n kissed his tears, as if drinking his tears kissed his eyes n nodded in a no, Sid wiped her tears with his hands n nodded in a no too. They hugged eo once again, this time a bit sobered, they quickly wiped their tears n went outside to checkout.
Baaz was waiting for them downstairs, SidBaaz had a brotherly hug n bid bye.NaazBaaz sat in the car n left for the airport, SidNaaz looked at eo till their car was out of site then Sid also left for his home.

Sid reached his home n saw his mother waiting for him in the living room
RA:chale gaye bacche??
Sid:haa
RA:nhi bola na tune usse
Sid:kisse kya nhi bola
RA shook her head n called him towards her, he layed on her lap, she carrassed his hair to comfort him, she being his mom knew he was really upset by Shehnaaz's absence n started comforting him, it did seem to work, he was at peace for the moment, it was as if a mother has special powers,  they're touch n words is soothing.

After sometime, RA went to get some household work done while Sid went to his room n started readi news.

At around 9:30 he called Sana n asked her if theyve boarded the flight, she replied in a yes, he also asked her to msg him after reaching, after some random talks, the flight was about to take off so they bid bye.

At around 12:15 Sid received Sana's msg stating that they reached home.

On the other side in punjab,
Shehnaaz received a warm welcome, she was overwhelmed with all the love n respect she was showered by her land, the same where she was once misunderstood but now they were proud of her, they loved her, it made her feel blessed.

After reaching her home, she messaged Sid the first thing.

She met her grandparents n it was emotional reunion for the Gill family, after freshening up all them had a scrumptious authentic punjabi lunch made by PA(parminder aunty/sana's mom).

After lunch, Shehnaaz was at her grandparents room lying on her dadi's lap n talking with her grandparents about her bb journey, on the things she missed while she was inside the bb house n all soughts of random things, they didn't even realize how fast time went by in them just talking, it was evening.

The Gill family except SU(Santokh Uncle/Sana's dad) were sitting in the backyard n having tea n snacks, SU had went back to work after lunch.

On the other hand in Mumbai,
Sid had a busy day prepping for the upcoming week, he had Interviews lined up, he was to start gymming this week, he also had a meeting with his manager today which he attended n was now back home in the evening.

Both SidNaaz had dinner with their families at their respective places n after spending family time retired to their rooms.

Precap:SidNaaz missing eo n phone convo

Teri Meri Gallan Hogi Mashoor(COMPLETED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें