PART 8

Hey guys, hope u r doing well, take care❤

THE NEXT DAY
SidNaaz both got messages from their managers about the shoot schedule.
The message read;
Song Name:Bhula Dunga
Singer:Darshan Rawal
Composer:Darshan Rawal
Lyricist:Gurpreet saini and Gautam Sharma
Starring:Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill
Date of MV shoot:17 March, 2020
Release date of song:24 March, 2020
(The date of shoot is fictional n is according to my storyline)

Both SidNaaz gave their confirmation n approval for the dates n everything.
Today was 14th March n Shehnaaz was to fly to Mumbai on 16th March.

Shehnaaz had already messaged Sid about her coming on the 16th, both were overjoyed, of course there was excitement for the shoot but the happiness they felt at the mere thought of finally being with eo after weeks was beyond limits, it was as if they had plastered a smile on their faces.

SAME DAY AFTERNOON AT SID HOUSE, MUMBAI
Sid was humming the tune of BD while watching news, his neice Riya who was sitting beside him in the living room looked at her mama who was glowing different today, n how could she ever let that one chance to tease him go
Riya:Nani(she called RA who was also sitting there) aaj kal koi toh bohot khil rha hai
RA(confused) :kaun khil rha
But Sid got it n immediately shut his mouth n pretended to be totally engrossed in watching news.
Riya(giggling) :wahi jinki DOST aane wali hai Parso Punjab se
RA got it n smiled.
RA:kyu na khush ho mera montu, Shehnaaz itne dino baad aa rhi hai Mumbai, mein toh khud bohot khush hun, kabse wait kar rhi hun meri bacchi se milne ka
(During her stay in Punjab, shehnaaz grew really close to shukla family, it's bcuz they all had numerous calls with eo, earlier it was a lil formal but now it was as if they wouldn't stop the call unless someone snatches the phone from them)

Sid smirked at Riya's failed attempt at teasing him, bcuz his mum didn't participate instead she went on to say how much she missed Sana which warmed his heart.

SAME DAY EVENING, SHEHNAAZ HOUSE, PUNJAB
The Gills were having the evening tea n snacks sitting in the backyard n were talking about random stuff.
Dadi:Sana puttar, Tu parso Mumbai jayegi fir wapas kab ane wali hai
Sana:pata nhi dadi, 3/4 din mein Ajaungi shayad
(Even though she wanted to stay a lil longer she couldn't, she had a mv shoot with Jassie Gill on 22 March which was scheduled a week back itself)
Baaz:moto iss baar mein nhi aa paunga, mera yaha ek modelling offer aya hua
Sana:oye khotteya bataya kyu nhi, yeh to bohot achi baat hai, mubarakan
Everyone congratulated him.
SA:fer Tu akeli jayegi?? Koi takleef toh nhi...
Sana:nhi papa ji mein manage kar lungi, hotel mein hi toh rehna hai.
SA:thik hai fir.
They continued thier talks.

At night SidNaaz had their daily talks n slept ,eagerly waiting for tomorrow to finish fast n the next day that is the 16th to arrive.

SKIPPING DIRECTLY TO 16TH MARCH
Shehnaaz had her flight in the afternoon at 2 pm, she'd reach her hotel by 5:30 pm in the evening.
SidNaaz were anxiously waiting to meet eo, to embrace eo, to see eo.

Shehnaaz had landed in Mumbai at around 4:30pm n was to be picked by a car sent by her team, she came out of the airport n was immediately surrounded by the Papparazi, asking her questions n clicking her.She smiled n talked humbly with all of them like always but didn't reveal her reason of arrival, it was to be kept under wraps until official announcement.

She was finally on her way to her hotel, she got a call from Sid,
Sid:kaha hai, nikli??
Sana:ha bas raste mein hun, tu aaj raat mein ayega?? Human saath hi dinner karenge??
Sid:nhi yaar, aaj ek meeting hai, toh late hoga, Kal set pe hi mil payenge.
Sana (upset n bit disappointed) :acha theek hai, koi gal ni, Kal milte hai, bye.
She said n cut the call without waiting for his bye.

Teri Meri Gallan Hogi Mashoor(COMPLETED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें