PART 12

Hey everyone, hope u r all well, take care❤

NEXT MORNING, PUNJAB
Shehnaaz got up in the morning n the first thing she saw was the sidnaaz pillow she was hugging n sleeping, it brought a smile on her face, she kissed Sid's face on the pillow n went to freshen up.
After sometime she had breakfast with family n after following all her daily routine she went to her room.
Sitting on the bed she was scrolling through her phone when her phone pinged with a message from kunal who asked for her help with something, it required her presence on a video call tonight, she replied in a yes n they chatted for a while.

SAME MORNING, MUMBAI
Sid got up earlier than usual today, did his regular exercise routine n had Breakfast with his family. Today it was a family day like they had very often, his sisters n their husband n kids had come to his flat(all of them live in the same building, so no violation of lockdown), the breakfast was filled with laughter of the shuklas.

The day passed with them watching news, teasing eo, discussing stuff over news, having lunch n spending quality time.

EVENING, MUMBAI
It was after tea time, all of them were sitting together except Neetu di, after sometime Neetu di came in with her phone, she seemed to be on a video call(vc), Sid wasn't interested until he heard her voice, he was laying lazily on the couch, after hearing her voice sat up enthusiastically,
Nd(neetu di) :aur kya Sana, tumhari bohot yaad aa rhi hai
Sana:haye sacchi?? Mujhe bhi apki bohot yaad aa rhi hai di
Then riya interrupted
Riya:aur meri??
Pd(preeti di), RA, jijus, other neice:aur meriiiii??
Shehnaaz laughed n said
Shehnaaz:ha baba aap sabki yaad aa rhi hai, sablog ikkate (together) hi ho,sahi hai, sahi hai
Pd:Arre waah Sana tu toh montu ki bhasha bolne lagi, sahi hai n all
Sana:kya di...
She blushed , sid who was behind the camera also blushed at his sisters words.
RA:na jaane kab yeh lockdown khatm hoga, jaldi se yeh covid chale jaye aur tu jaldi se mumbai aajaye
This made Sid smile wholeheartedly seeing his mom bond so well with shehnaaz.
He interrupted everyone on the call n came in front of the camera
Sid:hadh hai  matlab, kabse dekh rha hun, mujhe ignore kiye ja rahe ho tum log
He said pouting n faking anger, everyone giggled at him making him glare st them.
Riya:ohho mamu aap se toh subah se hum sab baat kar rhe hai na aur Sana se toh aap raat mein baat kar hi loge, tension not
She winked at him trying to tease him, it was no secret that sidnaaz had daily calls with eo n they made sure to tease them at all times.

Sidnaaz glared at her while she laughed it off.
Sid:aur gadhi kya kar rhi thi
Sana glared at him but answered anyway
Sana:kuch nhi, aaj painting ki sundar si
Sid:sahi hai, aur.....
Nd cut him
Jiju:sid yeh sab tumlog raat mein baat karna,ab humari baari hai
he said teasingly
Sid huffed at this while Sana blushed n the rest just giggling
Sid:ha shehnaaz hum raat ko hi baat karlenge ache se
He said giving his family a  challenging look which said I ain't getting teased by you'll
Sana remembered something n said
Sana:Arre sidharth aaj raat ko baat nhi ho payegi shayad
Sid immediately
Sid:kyu kya hua
Sana:wo kunal ka kuch kaam tha
N the moment she said it, Sid's jaw clenched, the rest of the family was casual about it but when they saw his face they knew he was upset.
Sana saw him n felt bad,she thought that she shouldn't have told that they wouldn't be talking tonight bcuz of kunal. But it was imp as kunal said , or she would ask him to change the time of call a bit.
Sid:uhh ohk, kal baat karte hai,chal bye haan mujhe kuch kaam yaad agaya.
He went to his room, the rest of the family gave shehnaaz an assuring smile while shehnaaz returned a sad smile to them, they talked for a while n hung up.

Shehnaaz after her call with shuklas just lay upset on her bed, she was teary eyed, she stated at the sidnaaz pillow n suddenly started crying loudly, it was one of those moments when u feel so heavy, u start crying, it's like all ur pent up emotions come out at once. After sometime her cries subsided, she wiped her tears but was still low.

ON THE OTHER SIDE, MUMBAI
After Sid went inside his room, he sat on a chair n kept his legs on the small table in front, he went into deep thoughts, his legs were shaking in nervousness, his eyes we're red n teary
Sid:have I lost her??today she told she can't talk with me bcuz of some random kunal, what tomorrow?? This is what I wanted, this is why I didn't confess then why is it so difficult, whyyyyy?? What important work does that kunal have, is he going to propose her or has he already done that, no no she told he's just a friend, godddd!!!I love u so much shehnaaz, I wish I could tell u, I wish.
He went on thinking rather overthinking about various scenarios, he didn't even know what he was thinking, it was all a mess.
Tears were rolling out of his eyes , he didn't even realize until he got a call, he wiped his tears n looked at phone n was surprised to see shehnaaz calling, it was 7:35 pm.

He picked up the call
Sana:hello??
Sid:hi
After hearing eo's voice they knew the other had cried n their hearts went out for them.
Sana:sorry yaar
Sid:kyu
Sana:tujhe bura laga na raat ka call cancel kiya meine
Sid:nhi aise kuch nhi hai
Sana:sidhaaarth yaar usne bohot imp kaam bola hai warna mein aise bolti kya aur tu bhi puri baat sunta nhi hai, meine kaha ke raat ko baat nhi ho sakti, yeh toh nhi kaha ke aaj hum baat nhi karenge, mein keh rhi thi ke jaldi call karungi tujhe par tu toh hawa ki tarah ud gaya apne room ki taraf, hadh hai
Sid after hearing her felt bad, he shd have heard what more she was to say,but it still didn't make him feel better
Sid:hmm thik hai, sorry, aur ha mujhe bura nhi laga
Sana rolled her eyes at this
Sana:theek hai, theek hai
N they started their daily talk but both were sounding low bcuz of their emotional outburst in the evening in their rooms.
They bid bye after sometime but before that shehnaaz said something which shocked Sidharth in a positive way
Shehnaaz:ha chal bye,aur sunn I love u...... Only
N cut the call
Shehnaaz knew he was very upset n God knows what came over her, she said it, she didn't want to make things awkward but then it was already a bit awkward after the lonavla trip n she knew this I love u would make him happy n he'll be in peace, so she said it, hoping they don't go back to where they were after the lonavla trip.

Sid on the other hand as she expected was smiling ear to ear after her I love u, the call was cut immediately n he knew why she did that, she didn't wait for his answer.

He finally felt sukoon after weeks, this I love u made him feel at peace like he is whenever with her, he stared at the phone for a long time before going for dinner.

After dinner he was watching news, this was the time he would usually talk to Sana but since today they weren't talking he decided to watch news, while watching news also he was smiling continuously.

After sometime he went to bed to sleep but was missing talking to shehnaaz, he was also curious as to what was so important for kunal to request shehnaaz so much, he tried sleeping but couldn't.

He then started thinking of the evening confession by shehnaaz
Sid:I love u shehnaaz
He said with a smile n the  sudden as if by the almightys intervention, Sid decided something, his face was oozing determination.

NIGHT, PUNJAB
Shehnaaz after her talk with Sid was feeling very good n felt positive vibes, she was feeling happy.

After sometime she had a vc with kunal, they started talking random stuff when Sana asked
Sana:acha bata kya imp baat karni thi tujhe
Kunal took a deep breath
Kunal:shehnaaz......

Precap:what does kunal say?? Confession?? Lockdown over?? Sidnaaz meet??

Sorry for the same precap like the previous part, the update became longer while building up the storyline.

ALSO HOPE U GUYS HAVE ALREADY SEEN HONSLA RAKH'S NEW SONG, CHANEL NO 5.IF U HAVEN'T ALREADY GO CHECK IT OUT ON TIPS PUNJABI YOUTUBE CHANNEL, KEEP STREAMING. OUR SHEHNAAZ PUTTU LOOKS MA SHA ALLAH SUPER GORGEOUS IN THE SONG, HER LOOKS, HER EXPRESSIONS, HER ACTING, HER DANCE, SHE'S KILLING IT IN THE SONG 🧿🧿🧿❤❤❤

Teri Meri Gallan Hogi Mashoor(COMPLETED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें