PART 7

Hey guys, hope u r doing well, take care❤

SidNaaz were in their respective rooms, Shehnaaz was watching a punjabi movie with Baaz while Sid was scrolling through his twitter.

Sid while scrolling through twitter came across a SidNaaz vm, where there were lot of thier moments n the song was tum se hi, his face instantly brightened after seeing the vm, he smiled looking at his phone n was lost in the memories of bb, the times when they were together 24X7, when they did have to worry about the other not receiving their calls, when they didn't have to be away from eo, when they didn't have to sleep without eo, all these memories overwhelmed him, he missed her already, he so desperately wanted to call her but decided against it, missing someone so so much was unreal for him, he didn't want to give her hopes, he couldn't understand what to do, why does it have to be so difficult.

He decided to just sleep it off, he went to bed but sleep was far, he kept tossing n turning until finally after quite sone time, he fell asleep.

On the other side in Punjab, the movie BaazNaaz were watching had an emotional scene which made Shehnaaz remember Sid even more , she missed him so so much, she couldn't watch the movie anymore n asked Baaz to go as she is sleepy n so Baaz left, she took her phone to call him but didn't, she thought that he might be busy, she didn't want to come across as clingy or didn't want to disturb him . She remembered about their first meet, she saw him n knew he was a gentlemen, within a few weeks they became great friends, they understood eo like no one else, their bond was beautiful, he was such an amazing person, she fell in love with him without even realizing n now it's difficult to not be in constant touch, to share things, to talk all type of random things, to not get up in eo's embrace.

She slept while thinking all this with an emotional state of mind.

NEXT MORNING
Sid had interviews lined up for the next 3 days n had left for the venue at 8 in the morning.

On the other hand Shehnaaz got up to the aroma of fresh aloo parathas made by PA. The Gill family had breakfast together after so long, it filled their heart with enthusiasm for the day.

After breakfast, Shehnaaz was with her cousin Rajbir n maasi who came to meet her, they had a great time catching up. The rest of the day for shehnaaz went by lazily, while she would occasionally zone out of conversations thinking about Sid n missing him.

For Sid, the day was really hectic with back to back interviews,he was asked about shehnaaz in all his interviews n boy the blush, he tried hard to bite back the smile that would come on his face everytime someone asked a question related to her, the blush just adding on to his self made juloos.

He was back home after a tiring day n was welcomed by his family (mom, sisters, neice, jijus)
Sid:woww everyone's here
Jiju 1:yeah we thought you'd be missing shehnaaz, so thought to give u company.
As soon as he said these words, preeti di glared at him while Sid was looking at how beautiful the floor looks 😆rest everyone was laughing.
RA:chalo sab khana khalo ab montu bhi agaya hai.
RA came to Sid's rescue.
The shukla family had dinner together with lots of laughter n teasing n the childish siblings fight between Sid n his sisters.

After dinner n talks with family, everyone left to their homes n Sid went to his room.

Meanwhile in Punjab , after retiring to sleep, shehnaaz decided that it was now fine to call Sid, they didn't talk yesterday as well n she missed him, couldn't hold back n called him, he didn't pick up, she was a bit upset, started thinking what if those wo bahar phone nhi uthata conversation becomes real, she still consoled herself n messaged him thinking he might be busy now.

He checked his phone n was elated to see shehnaaz's 4 missed calls n few msg like kutte phone utha, gym mein toh nhi hai , haye ek din hue Punjab aye aur tu mujhe bhul gaya.....

Teri Meri Gallan Hogi Mashoor(COMPLETED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें