PART 5

Hey everybody, hope u r doing well, take care❤

Let's begin

AFTER 3 DAYS (FRIDAY )
(In these 3 days, SidNaaz talked on call every night before sleeping, it just became their thing, while Sid was busy spending time with his family in these days, Shehnaaz was busy wrapping up the interviews n other work before jetting off to Punjab, she had visited Jay-Mahi day before yesterday, they had invited her for dinner at their place, shehnaaz had decided to go to Punjab on Sunday, she had a free day on Sat, Rita aunty had invited her for lunch at their place on Sat)
So this was a brief of what went around in the 3 days, I thought the story was going slow so decided to fast forward to 3 days, hope u guys don't mind.

AT SHEHNAAZ HOTEL ROOM, FRIDAY EVENING 8 O'CLOCK

Shehnaaz was dead tired after the photoshoot, she had just returned n was resting n scrolling through her phone when the bell rang, she knew it was Sid, they had decided to meet on Friday.
She went n opened the door with a beaming smile n saw Sid standing there handsome as ever.
Sid came inside n they hugged eo tightly, being in eo's embrace after days, they felt peace.
Sid:aur kaisa rha tera photoshoot
Shehnaaz(excited) :haye Sidharth, tujhe pata hai, itna pyaar shoot tha na, photos bhi kitni acha ayi hai, bohot maza aya par thak bhi gayi mein bohot. (She pouted)
Sid:Sahi hai , sahi hai
They sat on the bed n were talking and eating their dinner,
Sana:Sidharth tujhe pata hai, mein teko bohot miss karungi
Sid:kyu bey
Sana:haye kutte bhul gaya, mein Punjab ja rhi hun na
Of course Sid hadn't forgotten, infact this thought didn't leave from his mind at all but he just tried to avoid this conversation as much as possible, bcuz he knew talks of her going to Punjab was sure to make him restless n emotional.
Sid:ha toh jaldi aa jana wapas
He said casually though he really wanted her to come back ASAP, if possible in a few days itself🙊
Sana (sadly) :kaha jaldi, ab agar jaungi toh shayad 3-4 mahine baad hi shift hongi, koi project toh Mumbai aana hoga..
Sid:3-4 mahineeee, itna kyu
The thought of staying away from her for months made him restless
Shehnaaz:itna toh time lagta hi na, acha chod yeh sab, tu kabse kaam start karne wala hai
Sid:abhi toh next week interviews dunga, uske baad dekhte hai
N they went back to their usual convo
Dinner was done, they were laying on the bed in eo's arms n watching a movie, after the movie was done, shehnaaz was ready for Sid to leave when he shocked her by saying,
Sid:chal ab bohot late hogaya hai, sojate hai
Sana:hainnn?? Tu ghar nhi ja rha
She said excited n happy
Sid:ha bey gadhi, chal ab bohot din se neend nhi aayi
He said in flow flow
Sana(teasing) :acha kyu nhi ayi neend
Even tho she exactly knew the reason
Sid:uhh wo bas aise hi
Sana:ha ha, fattu
She said and laughed and went to the washroom while Sid was just smiling hearing her giggles.
They slept in eo's arms n had the best sleep after whole 3 nights away from eo, it surprised them as well as to how they were eo's sukoon, eo's happy place.

NEXT MORNING
They had breakfast alone bcuz Baaz had stayed the night at his friends home.

AT AROUND 01:15 PM
Sana got ready to go to Sid's place for lunch, Baaz was also ready.
The three left together in Sid's car, the whole way Sid could see Shehnaaz was nervous n was twisting her fingers n mumbling things under her breath , he knew it was her being anxious about meeting his family n it involuntarily made him chuckle to see the ever ferocious Shehnaaz Kaur Gill act like a nervous kitten. While Shehnaaz on the other hand, was really nervous to meet his family, what if they didn't like her, well what she didn't know was they didn't like her, they loved her.
They reached his building n went upstairs, Sid sneakily held her hand in the lift as if assuring her that everything is gonna be fine n that she shd calm down.

They reached his flat n ringed the bell, his neice Riya opened the door with a huge smile
Riya:Sanaaaaaaaaaaaa
She screamed n hugged Shehnaaz, while Sana was astonished to receive such a warm welcome, Sid was just smiling bcuz he already knew his family's fondness for Sana, they all were so eagerly waiting to meet her.
Riya:Hi, I'm Riya, his neice, I'm so glad to finally meet u, you know wha......
Rita aunty:ohho baccho ko andar toh aane do
They entered the house n Shehnaaz was again nervous to meet his mother, but it all vanishes when she hugged her.
Rita aunty: welcome home beta
She said with such motherly voice.
Shehnaaz smiled n replied a thank u.
She n Baaz then got introduced to everyone n within 10 mins they all gelled so well n started talking like they've known eo for years while Sid was just gawking at everyone completely ignoring him, but no he wasn't complaining, he loved the scene in front of him.
Sid(fake annoyance) :Sahi hai, sahi hai, mera toh koi value hi nhi hai
Preeti di:aww someone is jealous
She teased
Neetu di:Montu tu bhi na
While Shehnaaz smirked n teased him.
Baaz:Arre aise kaise Sidharth , tu toh sabse important hai
Baaz told taking his side, while Sid smirked at Sana now, that her brother was taking his side😂(cartoons)

Rita aunty:chalo ab yeh hasi mazak baadme, pehle khaana kha lete hai.
They all moved towards the dining hall where Sana was surprised to find all her fav dishes there.
Neetu di:kya soch rhi hai Sana, humne bhi bb dekha hai, toh itna toh jaante hi hai aur thoda montu ne bhi bataya.
She was overwhelmed by all their love n such a sweet gesture.
After lunch, Shehnaaz went into the kitchen where Rita aunty was instructing the house help something.
When she saw Sana she asked
Rita aunty:kya hua Shehnaaz, kuch chahiye
Sana:nhi aunty, bas thank u kehna tha, khana bohot tasty tha, thank u mujhe invite karne ke liye.
She said still a bit nervous to voice her thoughts,Rita aunty (RA)glared at her,
RA:yeh kya baat hui bhala, tum kaunsa bahar ki ho, family ho, ab apne hi ghar pe aane ke liye thank u bologi haa
She fake scolded her, while Shehnaaz was at loss of words, she was touched by her love,
Sana:sorry
RA:Ab sorry...
While Sid who was searching for Sana, entered the kitchen to see the most blissful scene,of the ladies laughing n smiled content.

It was almost 5:30 in the evening when
Sana:acha aunty ab hum chalte hai
Baaz :ha aunty, bohot bohot thank u hume invite karne ke liye
While Sana bit her lips at this while RA again repeated the same words she said to Sana.
Preeti di:Arre Shehnaaz , shehbaaz thoda aur ruk jao na
N all if them began insisting
Sana:di mann toh mera bhi hai, par kal subah ki flight hai na aur last minute packing bhi karni hai.(she said sadly)
N boom everyone was silent
Sid felt a pain, he wouldn't see her regularly,the time was nearing for her to go to Punjab,Shehnaaz was sad n emotional at the thought of n meeting Sid regularly,the mere few days they didn't meet eo, it was hell for them n now the thought of months scared them, made them restless.
While the others fell silent bcuz they knew how much these two souls would crave for eo n felt bad for them.
Sid:ha chal , mein drop kar deta hun
He said with a heavy heart.
They all bid bye n SidNaazBaaz were about to leave n were waiting for the lift when RA called Sid inside the house n said
RA:montu Tu aaj ghar toh ayega nhi toh ek kaam kar kapde le ja saath hi
She said slightly teasing him but also sad for her children's being sad.
While he blushed and took a pair of clothes n went back to NaazBaaz,
Baaz:yeh kya hai, kapde??
Sid:ha raat ke liye
He said very casually, while Naaz was happy, Baaz looked at them teasingly but was instantly shut off by their glares

They reached the hotel room at around 6 in the evening, Baaz went to his room to pack his stuff n told that he'll have dinner in his room only, wanting to give the couple privacy .

While SidNaaz went to Sana's room
,both were silent, Sana started packing her bags, n was looking here n there to not leave anything in the hotel, while Sid was just laying on the bed n scrolling through his phone but all his attention was on Sana only, it was as if he was capturing her in his eyes. While Sana was well aware of his gaze n was enjoying all his attention.

Precap:Shehnaaz leaves for Punjab, SidNaaz emotional talks.

Teri Meri Gallan Hogi Mashoor(COMPLETED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें