PART 20

Hey everybody, hope u r doing well, take care❤

LEAP OF 4 YEARS, 2024
In these 4 years, a lot changed, in a positive way of course. Sidharth and Shehnaaz were doing extremely well in their professional lives, they were climbing the ladder of success slowly yet steadily, after the humongous success of Sid's debut Web series broken but beautiful 3 and Shehnaazs  debut Punjabi film Honsla Rakh back in 2021(In Sha Allah HR would go on to become a blockbuster ❤) , there was no looking back, they worked in a no of web series n Bollywood movies in the past 4 years, they also did two movies with eo.

On the other side, their personal lives was a bliss, they were at peace with eo, their love growing each day, even if professional commitments were too much, they still managed to squeeze out time for eo n their family, went on  trips, celebrated birthdays n festivals. Shehbaaz had now shifted to Mumbai as well n lived with Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz had  started calling RA as mummyji over time while Sid called PA n Sukh uncle as mummy n papa. Sid's younger neice n nephew except Riya called Shehnaaz mami. Currently Shehnaaz was shooting for her film opposite Ayushmaan khurana, the shoot was wrapping up today n then she will be on a break while Sidharth had just completed a film shoot opposite Kriti Sanon n was on a break.

SHEHNAAZ HOUSE, MUMBAI, NIGHT
Sidharth n Baaz were sitting in the living room n playing fifa waiting for Shehnaaz, her shoot had completed today n it was the wrap party tonight, she would arrive anytime now from the shoot.

A bell rang n Baaz went n opened the door, it was shehnaaz. She came inside n by the look on her face, they could tell she was exhausted, she just slumped on the couch.
Baaz:oye moto
Shehnaaz:bhaunk
Baaz:qiran aa rhi hai Parso
Sana:Arre waah, parjayiji (bhabhiji) aa rhi hai
She said teasing him, Sid also smirked at him, he blushed
Baaz:moto Tu na bas kahi bhi shuru ho jati hai
Then the trio talked for some more time n went to their room, of course Sid went in shehnaaz's room.

Sidnaaz were laying on the bed in eos arms, it was after 2 weeks  they  could finally sleep in eos arms, shehnaaz used to have night shoot schedule n they could meet at night.
Sid:finally hum dono free hai
Sana:haye sacchi ab toh mein 3 mahine free hi hun, ek mv hai aur ad shoots but utna hectic nhi hai
Sid:ha uske baad bhi toh saath hi honge, film jo sign ki hai saath mein.
Sana:haa kullu , mein kitniiii khush hun pata hai
Sid:pata hai meri jaan
He said n kissed her forehead, though they both wanted to do much more than the forehead kiss but knew shehnaaz was very tired, they understood eo's words, actions, eyes, silence everything. They slept after talking for some time, in eos arms, their happy place, their Peace.

NEXT MORNING, MUMBAI
Sidnaazbaaz had breakfast together n then Baaz went for some work whereas Sidnaaz after lazing around for sometime went to Shukla Niwas, Shehnaaz hadn't got to meet them since 2 weeks n was missing them n vice versa.

Shehnaaz spent the day with the Shukla's n went to her home at night after dinner. During these 4 years her bond with them only strengthened n grew stronger, Pd, Nd, jijus, neices, RA everyone loved her like she lived them, she was family, they were family. Shehnaaz after reaching home slept content.

SAME NIGHT, SHUKLA NIWAS
Sid n RA were sitting n watching TV in the living room,something they did very often. By the corner of her eyes, RA could see Sid being fidgety, she was his mother n knew her son too well, she switched of the tv n turned to him, he didn't even realize the tv was switched off,
RA:bol ab Montu
Sid looked at her startled, he now realized the tv was switched off n by the look on his mothers face he knew, she knew so sighing he said
Sid:maa...wo.. Mein... Uhh
RA:bol bhi ab jaldi
Sid:iwanttoproposeshehnaazformarriage
He said fast in one breath, RA looked at him in disbelief n shook her head
RA:beta Tu kaunsi language mein bol rha hai... Sahi bol montu
She glared at him
Sid:I want to propose shehnaaz for marriage
Hearing this RA literally jumped in excitement, she was so happy for them
RA:areee waah montu yeh toh bohot khushi ki baat hai, Tu tension mein kyu tha fir
Sid:yeh nhi pata na mujhe ke kaise karun
He pouted cutely
RA:toh usme kya hai, wo bacchi itni pyaari hai na tu uske liye dil se kuch bhi kar , wo khush hi hogi.
Sid smiled at his mother, she lived shehnaaz just like she loved him n his sisters, he felt light after talking to her
RA:chal ab jaldi propose karna use, mein chahti ke wo officially meri bahu banke humesha ke liye yaha ajaye, waise to meine saalo pehle hi bahu maan liya tha use...
She teased Sid n he blushed.
After sometime they went to sleep, Sid slept with a content smile n determined to propose her soon n beautifully.

Teri Meri Gallan Hogi Mashoor(COMPLETED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें