Thunderbirds are go ships

ships

Thunderbird 1

The craft is known as Thunderbird 1. It has a sharp red nosecone, along with a cylindrical silver body, and a powerful blue engine. It also has a pair of small sweep wings on the sides of the craft, and the cross shaped bottom is positioned in the manner of a plus sign. It is 80ft tall, with a 20ft (26 when the wings are extended) wingspan. It has a definite underside and topside when flying horizontally; the underside has four VTOL jets, a large glass window for the pilot, and bay doors in the midsection, while the topside just has "THUNDERBIRD" written down it, completed by the "1" painted on both sides of the blue coloured section. The interior goes from the nosecone to the wings. The pilot's chair is located at the front, near the nosecone, where the windows are. There are no front facing windows with the aerodynamic nosecone taking up the entire front. The windows can open up, and the chair can be carried outside via a robotic arm, providing swift entrance and exit.

 The windows can open up, and the chair can be carried outside via a robotic arm, providing swift entrance and exit

.

Thunderbird 2

The craft is none other than Thunderbird Two, the giant transporter ship. The ship is 31ft tall (57 with its telescopic legs deployed), 112ft long from nose to thrusters and tail, with an 82ft wingspan, and a body weight of 406 tonnes. It is a giant, wide-body, green coloured, somewhat blocky plane with small forward-swept wings, a massive rear tail spoiler and large rectangular engine intakes on either side. Despite its bulky appearance, the two rearward engines are powerful enough to allow it to fly at supersonic speeds nonetheless. It is capable of vertical take-off and landing, through the use of 4 large jets tucked underneath the craft's sides, close to the intakes. The VTOL jets can tilt forwards and backwards for slow and steady flights in all directions. The wings can fold upwards when not in use, allowing for easier landings. Two means of entrance and exit can be found at the crafts front end; a manually operated hatch on top, and a platform that can be automatically lowered underneath, and both lead straight to the cockpit. TB2 is designed as a freighter in mind, with the middle of the craft hollowed to carry one of the many modular containers carrying gear for different kinds of rescue missions.

 TB2 is designed as a freighter in mind, with the middle of the craft hollowed to carry one of the many modular containers carrying gear for different kinds of rescue missions