Dark Nebula Empire ships

Autoplanet Goruba mobile fortress

A mobile fortress sent to transport Iscandar, also known as an "automated planet." It uses field generators to control the inertia of celestial bodies, allowing them to move. They can control the gravity in any area around Goruba, generating multiple gravitational axes.

It also has a class of phase-transforming armor that can neutralize direct hits from Wave-Motion Guns, canceling out energy waves by means of reverse-phase waves. Its properties cancel out magnetic waves, allowing Goruba to be completely rendered in stealth mode. In addition, it can warp celestial bodies using the Dezarium Hammers as external units to supply energy.

Length: 10km
Aircraft : Marauder and Catarpillar fighters. Also equipped with a number of annihilation tanks.
Gunnery Equipment:
Ultra-large gravitational field convergence type beta cannon
Large-caliber heavy nucleon beta cannon x 8 (main gun)
Anti-aircraft and anti-ship missiles, heavy nucleon beta cannons, heavy nucleon alpha cannons, and many other defensive armaments.

Gunnery Equipment:Ultra-large gravitational field convergence type beta cannonLarge-caliber heavy nucleon beta cannon x 8 (main gun)Anti-aircraft and anti-ship missiles, heavy nucleon beta cannons, heavy nucleon alpha cannons, and many other defen...

.

Modified Pleiades Assault Battleship  

A huge black battleship under Deda's command. It has a saucer-shaped hull with a bridge structure that resembles a spire.

It does not use attitude control thrusters on different parts of the hull to rapidly change direction. Instead, it has stacked attitude control units on the sides of the hull as maneuvering wings. This gives it greater maneuverability than Earth and Garmillas ships.

It is equipped with a special shield that can neutralize the positron beam attack of Earth and Garmillas ships to a certain extent. However, it is assumed that the principle is different from that of the Migovazer coating and the Geshtam Wall. This suggests that it has a different technological system from both Earth and Garmillas.

Total length: 410m
Aircraft : Marauder Caterpillars and others
Armament:
Triple heavy nucleus beta turrets x 2
Triple heavy nucleus alpha turret
Three anti-aircraft turrets x 4
Missile launcher x 6
Torpedo tubes x 14

Total length: 410mAircraft : Marauder Caterpillars and othersArmament:Triple heavy nucleus beta turrets x 2Triple heavy nucleus alpha turretThree anti-aircraft turrets x 4Missile launcher x 6Torpedo tubes x 14

.

Pleiades-class Offensive Battleship

Great Pleiades is the flagship of the Pleiades-class offensive battleship fleet, which includes the Dezarium hammer. It is equipped with a triple beam turret as its main gun. It is equipped with a stacked attitude control unit, but unlike Great Pleiades, the Pleiades-class offensive battleships do not have maneuvering wings. However, they are capable of maneuvering a hull nearly twice the size of a Hyades-class destroyer. It also has auxiliary engines in the bottom of the ship, separate from the main engines, and a control room in the bottom of the ship, separate from the bridge on top of the hull.

Length: 405m
Aircraft: Raiding fighters, Caterpillars, etc.
Armament:
Triple heavy nucleus beta turret x 2
Triple heavy nucleus alpha turret
Triple anti-aircraft turrets x 4
2 missile launchers
3 torpedo tubes

Armament:Triple heavy nucleus beta turret x 2Triple heavy nucleus alpha turretTriple anti-aircraft turrets x 42 missile launchers3 torpedo tubes

.

Hyades-class escort ship

With Great Pleiades as its flagship, the Hyades-class escort ships comprise a fleet of the delivers Dezarium hammers. It is equipped with a triple beam turret as its main gun, but these are secondary weapons for battleships, so they have slightly less firepower. Unlike the Pleiades-class offense battleships, it has only a main engine, no auxiliary engines, and no control room at the bottom of the ship.

Length: 210m
Armament:
Triple heavy nucleus alpha turret x 2
Two triple missile pods
Missile pod x 2
Torpedo tubes
Defensive Armament

Length: 210mArmament:Triple heavy nucleus alpha turret x 2Two triple missile podsMissile pod x 2Torpedo tubesDefensive Armament

.

Assault Fighter Catarpillar

Manned fighters carried by the battleships of the Dezarium fleet. The Catarpillars have a unique shape that differs from the Garmillas, Gatlantis, and Earth space fighters. It is sometimes called the "caterpillar-shaped fighter" because of its silhouette.

In combat, it deploys its high-mobility wings on the sides of the aircraft, and in conjunction with the high-mobility thruster on the nose, it exhibits excellent mobility. On the other hand, it is estimated that heavy demands are placed on the pilot, but the details are unknown.

Length: 20m
Armament:
Torpedoes x 2
Machine guns x 6

Length: 20mArmament:Torpedoes x 2Machine guns x 6

.

Dezarium hammer

A "spear-shaped object" used by the Dezarium. A device that converts a collapsing celestial body into an energy resource. It has special armor that nullifies artillery fire. The Garmillas' positron beam attack cannot destroy it. Although it can leap through time and space (warp navigation) on its own, a large number of them is needed to convert celestial bodies into energy resources. This device has a function to transmit the collected energy, but the destination and purpose of the transmission are not known at this stage.

Length: about 600m