Terran alliance Uniforms

Army amour/ commando amour ( is seen later on when the gundams come in to play so around chapters 19 to 20)

COG amour or better known as Gear amour

Coalition Armor or Plates were multiple types of body armor that was worn by Gear soldiers of the COG. A common feature between all the types of armor is that they are made up of a chest plate which is held together by two "seals", which resemble two large circles over the chest area. There are also identification lights that are on certain areas of the armor and power pack.

a few also use it as commando amour

.

Marines also known as the mobile infantry

The Power Suit is a Powered armor utilized by the United Citizen Federation aka the marines A Power Suit consists two parts: the Inner Body Suit and the Powered Suit.

The Inner Suit is a "Muscle suit" which provides the trooper with extra muscle power. The suit is worn inside the Powered Suit.

The Main Powered Suit is an armor worn outside and is powered by battery. Every part of a Power Suit are mass produced with standardization, hence a trooper can salvage parts from fallen infantries on battlefield.[1] There are male and female versions for both Inner Suit and Main Powered Suit. The female version Powered Suit is more streamlined than the male version.

Body armor (Battle Armor) as there are several hardpoints on the armor, allowing it able to be attached with various optional equipment and weapons, such as a small missile launcher, Gatling gun, or a combat knife. The missile launcher can hold either two large missiles or eleven small high explosive grenades. There are three different types of missiles; a nuke missile (marked with a red outline in the front) which fires a nuclear warhead, a cluster missile (marked with a yellow outline) which breaks up into smaller cluster rockets, and a gas missile (marked with a white outline) which releases a gas that's toxic to the bugs On each elbow, there is a large hardpoint, which is made per standards of a tank and a fighter jet.

Weapons can be placed on the rack on the back. Also, each armor is equipped with magnetic stabilizer under the feet. The armor also enables a trooper with a super jump as well as a sneak mode (silencing footsteps).[2] Two jump jets, or "rockets" are mounted in the lower back of the armor and powered by fuel. They will open when in use. The later version feature only one larger jump jet, which can also enable a trooper hover. There is a marker light on the chest.

Each helmet has a searchlight mount on its left and a infrared camera on the right side. There are four camera-eyes on the visor that provide the image of outside, displayed on the other side of the visor. There is a HUD system inside the helmet. Helmet can be linked to other weapon system, such as missile launcher onboard a Landing Ship. The Helmet is made of a very strong metal material that has very high ballistic resistance, able to receive a bullet from a Morita and the bullet to ricochet from the Helmet