enemy empire fleet

the evil empire for now is made up of many race and other empires them being

the fleet of the fog or the fog empire

Due to global warming and rising sea levels in the early 21st century, much of Earth's landmass has been lost. In 2039, fleets of powerful sentient warships, armed with advanced technology and weaponry, mysteriously appear and decimate the world's naval forces. These ships, collectively called 'The Fleet of Fog', impose a worldwide naval and aerial blockade, preventing humanity from both traveling the oceans and to other nations. During the blockade, the Fleet of Fog created Mental Models, humanoid avatars containing a ship's Union core, as a means to develop self cultivation and overcome their lack of creative thinking of tactics like humans, which at the same time made the Mental Models have their own unique personality.

Originally, the "Fleet of Fog" began its activation on the 1st of May 1945; however, due to the disappearance of the Admiralty Code, the process was halted and resumed only in the beginning of the second decade of the 21st century. Starting in the year 2012, sightings of "ghost ships" were reported all around the world. Eyewitnesses always stated that these ships looked like World War II warships and that they always appear surrounded by thick fog. Such sightings, while not that rare, weren't discussed much. This changed in the year 2038, when the number of "ghost warship" sightings increased greatly.

It is presently unknown who or what created these vessels. Even their purpose is not completely clear: while the "Fleet of Fog" annihilates anyone who dares to sail into the seas and claims that destroying humankind is their mission, they have never attacked human settlements or facilities ashore. In fact, they have standing orders to avoid any attack on coastal or inland settlements.

Like any military organization, the "Fleet of Fog" has a command hierarchy.

.

Dalek empire 

The Daleks were a warrior race made up of genetically engineered mutants ) belonging to fundamental DNA type 467-989 By most accounts they were originally from the planet Skaro. The mutants were encased inside an armoured travel machine built from polycarbide and the metal Dalekanium

there ships were the Dalek flying saucer

they come in many shapes and sizes