Barratie

Skipped a week
————————————————————————
Sleepy time Apollo

Sabo and Ace were standing outside the captains quarter debating on if they wanted to wake him up.

Sabo nudged Ace." Wake him up."

"Huh?" Ace asked

"Wake him up." Sabo repeated.

"Fine." Ace grumbled walking towards the door and knocking. "Boss!" There were a couple of seconds of silence." Boss!" He yelled again. Soon a lock could be heard until Beerus finally opened the door.

Over the years Beerus had learned to change his appearance often taking the form of a 17 year old.

"What you want?"

Sabo walked towards Beerus"It's time to start pirating."

Beerus groaned." Already. Can't we wait two more years?"

"No the crew thinks we're meeting up this year." Ace answered.

"No I'm pushing back two years. We'll start when Luffy starts."

Ace groaned while Sabo went away to update the crew. "And what do we do?We completed the training you gave."

"Triple your training and look for a desert island in the blues. It contains a devil fruit for you Ace." Beerus said yawning and shutting the door.
————————————————————————

2 years later

Two figures were sitting at a table. A serious atmosphere between the two.

"He started his journey 3 days ago."

"Meaning the boss needs to be woken up."

"And the others?"

"They'll be at the barratie in a week or two."

"Good. The boss will be pleased with the extra sleep time."

"I say we wake him up a week from now."

"Sounds good."
————————————————————————
1 week later

Beerus was standing on the bow of the ship. Wearing a dark purple overcoat and his jolly Roger on the back

 Wearing a dark purple overcoat and his jolly Roger on the back