THE BAY CHRONICLE

The New Age of Tech is Here:

An Exclusive Report on the Adults that Re-Engineered the Silicon Valley

By: Nichelle Martínez

After shocking the world with her public statement last Friday on "CyberLegacy" about being the genius founder behind the now billion-dollar video game streaming company Architech Studios, Faith Sommers, who's prominently known as the first African American & queer (specifically bisexual) astronaut to lead a three-person team to Mars on the inaugural mission of the Alula Program, returns to her original post as the company's Chief UI Designer. She's also committed to inspiring the next generation of women of color in science, technology, engineering, and math through her new non-profit: STEMsistas United, spearheaded by its director, Soledad Martínez, (who also happens to be my wife).

Architech Studio's creative director and lead architect, Kacey Nguyen, and her long-time beau, Ishaan Sarin, the civil engineer who led the long-awaited project, both cut the ribbon for The TechHive--the highly anticipated, state-of-the-art convention center during its grand opening just three days ago. It's planned to be the home of a new yearly tournament for hundreds of thousands of Battlecross players--amateurs and pros alike. In addition, the new world that has been officially added to the Naxos map, Gamer's Gambit, has already racked up half of a million downloads in the first two weeks of its release, thanks to the uber-popular Twitch streamer and trustee of Architech Studios' board, Marcus Petersen.

Amelia Brown, Sommers' mentee, and rising star in the defense industry, has been appointed as Fusion Technologies' youngest Board of Trustees Chair, at age 21, selected by the new CEO--Stacy Lim--effective immediately after Ethan Brentwood was found guilty of intellectual property theft.

Now, you didn't hear anything from me, but we may or may not have seen Aidan Lim, the CEO of CypherArt--Architech Studios' subsidiary animation company and the driving force of Wayfinder Technologies and GalaxyFusion's merger, holding hands with his college sweetheart as they walked out of The Coffee Press together, hand in hand, with grins as wide as the ocean--sparking speculation of their relationship once more.

But let's be real here. We all know the truth.

Or in their case, the underlying code.