pt 7: oops?

chapter status: unedited
---------------

Y/N POV:

Location: Nct Dream's house

"Y/N WHAT FUCK MAN"

"hi?"

"whERE WERE YOU BAE" jaemin screams, voice cracking

"uhm idk was kinda kidnapped for a little bit" I say rolling my eyes

"well since the bitch is back we can chill out" renjun says leaving, i roll my eyes.

what a dick, hope those aliens he talks about so much comes and abducts his short ass.

"how'd you escape? who took you? how the hell did-" jeno asks but I cut him off

"some one name chanyeol and bacon, from a group named exo. i stabbed them" I say walking to sit on the couch in the living room with the rest following behind.

"you what" jisung asks, everyone's eyes widen

"i stabbed them"

"okay so like that means you took a knife, thrusted it, with enough force of course, into them both?" haechan says flabbergasted, i cross my arms.

"yea, is that not what stabbing is? I thought you of all people would know?" I say raising my eyebrows.

"okay wow babe that's hot." haechan says resulting in the guys all agree putting in their own comments about how sexy that is, renjun walks into the room.

"so what did they want, love?" he asks leaning against the wall.

"simple, my business."

"hmm that's expected, I wonder why they didn't try to kill you" jeno replies. "would be too much of a tragedy I guess" I say shrugging

"yeah sure." renjun rolls his eyes.

"okay well guess we're gonna have a meeting now, go change you stink, doll." jeno orders and the boys all walk off.

going up to my room i sigh and take a shower, a long one at that.

------------
Y/N pov:

"ugh why the fuck don't they have any food? Do they just order every time they're hungry?" i groan slamming the cabinet doors

guess I'll have to go buy food then, I'll write them a note saying I went to buy food.

after taping the note to the fridge I quietly leave the mansion and go to 7/11.

ooo kimbap

I should maybe buy the boys some chips too and stop at a boba place.

gosh im whipped for seven guys who couldn't care less about me, too bad we all fake our relationship.

after paying I look up the directions for the boba place as I walk down the street.

"Ouch" someone bumps into me, I fall back and hit my head.

"Are you okay?" I see someone standing above me but I can't see clearly enough to make out a face and everything goes black.

-----------

location: ??
Y/n pov

great got kidnapped twice in the last 24 hours, good going y/n.

"you're awake" a voice says. I look up at them.

"dude listen I've been kidnapped twice now, what could you possibly want from me?" I say exhaling

"why are you with nct dream members? Who are you to them? Are you a spy?" He interrogates me.