pt 13: meeting

chapter status: unedited

——————————————-

Location: NCT house
Y/N POV

next time Kun and Doyoung can wake their asses up themselves, I did not get tickled and soaked to death for this shit

Taeyong stands up and claps his hands, "it's meeting time, ladies~"

"We're men, yong." "No, doyoung we have a girl here." "So does that automatically make us all women?" "Yea, duh" "are you stupid" "i am your leader, don't talk to me like that""a stupid leader" "okay that is enough you two, everyone to the meeting room."

Everyone listens to Taeil and cleans up, putting their dishes neatly stacked around and in the sink. Then we walk to the meeting room.

Kinda nervous tho, who the hell is day6 and jyp?

I just shrug and go inside, sitting between chenle and jeno.

No one's POV:

we all turn to taeyong. he's sitting at the end of the table in a spinning chair, facing the wall where we can't see his face.

Once the door closes, he turns around.

"Communicators, speak." He says.

Jisung, Johnny, and WinWin all get up and walk to the White Board.

"Johnny first."

"According to red velvet, JYP is Planning something big." "Joy says that they have increased their inventory and have bought almost three times as much as they usually do in weapons and explosives." Johnny speaks.

"If I may speak," jisung cuts in. taeyong nods.

"Lisa from Blackpink has told me that she caught Bambam wearing a mic when Got7 came over to discuss plans with Blackpink. She says they are no longer Allies."

a bunch of the guys gasp out of shock.

"Yeah, a shocker. Well Lisa says that Jisoo thinks Got7 is working for JYP. actually they have been for years, she assumes." Jisung finishes.

"Doyoung contact Jisoo and see where they would stand on this matter later." Taeyong says, as to which doyoung nods.

"Following that information, I have found out that Jackson Wang has branched out GOT7's territory in China. They cover most of Hongkong and are apparently after Shanghai as we speak." Winwin interjects.

"Shanghai is our territory, have they attacked anywhere yet?" Taeyong questions, but Kun answers no.

"Alright. Is there anything else?" "No sir." The communicators all say and Taeyong nods, signaling them to go sit.

"Planners and spies, you're up."

They all stand up and walk to the white board.

"While spying on Day6, we found out that JYP plans to ambush us at some point and take down all of us at once." "Apparently it's the easiest option for them." Jungwoo says.

"That doesn't make sense though, because they have 2PM, stray kids, Got7, twice, and Day6 all working together." "That's way more people than we have in NCT." He explains.

"Adding to what jungwoo says, I caught a twice member snooping around our territory in Seoul. It seems as if they are marking where we are and then are trying to figure out where would be best to get us all in one place." jaemin explains.

"hm so do you think its a big enough threat to the point we'd have to move bases again?" mark questions, but jungwoo is quick to shake his head and speak up.