pt 14: dodgeball

Chapter status: unedited

---------------

No one's pov:

"Welcome back to hell, bitches!" haechan says as he closes the car door last. Everyone turns to him and groans.

"hyuck don't make me slit your throat." Renjun snaps, opening the hallway door for y/n.

"Aw you're so kind." Y/n says to which renjun rolls his eyes, "shut up love before I slit yours too."

"anyways guys, we have PE first!" Chenle screams in excitement. "yeah and I heard we're playing dodgeball." Mark adds.

"You heard? We haven't been to school in a long time." Jaemin says turning to the latter. Mark just shrugs and says "I have my ways."

We all go to our separate changing rooms and put on our PE uniforms.

Y/N pov: walking into the gym, look around at people

okay so I can't be seen with NCT dream in school, guess I'll have to make friends today.

I walk to a bench and sit down as we all wait for the coach.

I can hear laughter and I turn my head to see dream walking in.

damn they hot as fuck

I shake my head and turn away, the coach walks in as well blowing his whistle.

"Alright class, we'll be playing volleyball. Since there are 24 of you, I want you to be in groups of 8. We'll have a mini tournament." he finishes while clapping.

well fuck not only do I need one friend, I need six more.

I look around for a possible group, I'd like to win the tournament. Dodgeball is really fun.

"Y/N! Get your ass over here!" A guy yells, I turn and it's mark.

so this is what he meant by making me do something at school.

embarrassed, I jog over to them. "What the fuck bro We're in public? i cant be seen with you guys." I say.

"yeah well I don't care, I'll just tell everyone that you're ours." he says patting my head. "Okay guys, let's make our team plan." He says turning around. "hey- I haven't agreed yet!"

time skip to 30 minutes later, currently dream vs the mean girls and some boys.

"throw it haechan!" "OW" "out! Point to marks team" "fuck yeah"

I watch the boys since I don't have a ball, jeno and haechan are really good at aiming.

"Y/N!"

I turn towards jisung "what-" and I see a ball flying towards my face.

"well fuck" I say and position myself to catch it.

it hits my face but I manage to catch it, the sounds it makes causes everyone to stop and look at me.

I smirk, showing my teeth as I face the boy who threw the ball at me.

"well ouch, that wasn't very nice.. was it?" I say tilting my head. I'm gonna knock him out so fucking hard.

why isn't the coach kicking him out though? Hitting someone's face is against the rules.

I throw it really hard at the boy's balls and he doesn't catch it in time, "point to Mark's team! Jason you're out."

Time skip to lunch:

No one pov:

Jaemin drags Y/N with them as they enter the cafeteria, everyone turns to them.