pt 15: confession time

chapter status: unedited

—————————————————————-

Warning: this chapter contains sexual stuff and again does not represent any member of NCT in real life.

Meeting room:

someone slams a bunch of files on the table, "okay so let's get started."

"So as we all have just found out, jyp has a daughter. She seems to be the same age as the dreamies, maybe jaehyuns age."

fingers start typing on multiple keyboards.

"So we decided to have one of the spy's or a seducer to stalk her. Sungchan and shotaro should definitely figure out when she reaches the edges of the boarder for our territory."

"I'd say maybe we should have jungwoo go out and follow her to figure out her schedule. Lucas can spy on her as well."

"alright taeyong, but they can't just like follow her like that."

"Exactly, which is why we'll have her bump into one of them and put a tracker with a small mic on her."

"hm alright, I'll have renjun work on it."

"Sounds good mark."

"Read over the files of jyp and it's units, memorize them." he says looking at everyone.

He claps twice signaling the end of the meeting, on the way out everyone grabs a folder with the files in them.

"oh— and y/n?"

"yes, sir?"

"you, Sungchan, and shotaro have your initiation test on Friday."

"okay"

and with that everyone but taeyong, the planners, and those involved in the plan, all leave to do their separate things

Later on the dreamies gather to play video games with y/n.

"you suck at this game, mark"

"I killed him tho dude!"

"that was me, you bitch. We're on the same team!"

marks ears redden and he rubs the back of his neck, "oops."

y/n's pov:

"Aw mark you're blushing"

"No im not, y/n." Mark says as he moves to sit behind her.

"your ears and face are red dude, you're totally blushing."

suddenly his eyes turn dark and he smiles, scooting really close so his chest is touching her back.

what's he up to?

he brings his hands to her thighs and opens them.

He then drags one hand down her thighs, starting at her knee.

"should I," his hand gets closer to her clit, "make you blush as well?" he whispers

"m-mark chill"

"why you stuttering?" He starts touching her

sometime later y/n starts feeling her climax and her eyes roll back, but mark stops touching her right before she can cum.

I turn around towards the boys to see them all staring at me.

uh oh

"that was quite the show, y/n." jeno smirks.

"shut up im now horny and frustrated, i hate you mark." I huff.