Mini Ending Part 3: finale

——

"hey Sungchan what did you say your username was for kakao talk?" Jeno asks as he, Sungchan, taeyong, jaehyun, y/n, mark, and chenle all sit in the living room.

"oh it's singsangsungchan" he says while looking down at his phone.

Everyone else turns to mark and starts laughing, "not this again.." mark pinched his nose.

"Oh mark as a gift, NCT as a whole wants to take care of the wedding for you. Give us the list and stuff you need done and we'll help."

The dreamies in the room all look at each other and nod, "alright I'll airdrop the list."

Secretly the dreamies were all happy that they didn't have to pay.

A few months pass and the groups have been hard at work planning this wedding. The dreamies still elected one person to marry Y/n as there was no solution to having all seven of them be together.

Now today? Is the day.

Y/n is hurriedly getting into her pretty dark green gown. Yes, dark green. Who said weddings had to be traditional?

She looked stunning in her gown, her makeup and hair already done, which made her stress out but she was okay in the end.

Knock knock.

"Who is it?"

"It's the Lees!"

"Come in." She giggled.

Taeyong and Hana came in together with Ten trailing behind.

"Oh wow you literally meant the Lees minus the ones 
I'm not marrying today." She sadly chuckles.

All three of the newcomers tense and look at each other before smiling. "It'll be okay girl. We've come to walk you down the aisle now."

"Yeah because Hana and I are basically your parents."

Y/n's eyes start watering, being grateful for having everyone in her life.

"And I'll be the cool flower boy." Ten added.

Everyone laughed before the couple stood on both sides of Y/n and followed Ten to the wedding hall.

Some of the Gang's men were outside on guard, smiling and bowing their heads in respect as the four passed. Them mirroring their smiles and head bows.

The large double doors are pushed open and Y/n sees everyone turn to her. She sees all of NCT and their close Allies.

She looks up and sees Jeno waiting for her down the aisle. The rest of the dreamies are equally on both sides.

"So renjun, chenle, and jisung are my bridesmaids? Mark, Haechan, and Jaemin are Jeno's Best men?" Y/n whisper to the leader of all four units.

"You seem to be correct, those seven are idiots." He responded as they started walking down the aisle, Ten enthusiastically throwing flower petals infront of them and at Wayv.

Once they reach Jeno, the couple let Y/n go as they went to their seats.

Johnny started talking and Y/n drowned out almost all of what he said, only hearing the "do you, y/n, take Lee Jeno as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Yes, I do." She looked around at the dreamies with tears in her eyes.

'I wish it could've been all of you, I really do. I'm so sorry my loves.'

After Jeno said his vows and his I Do, Y/n prepared for the end of the ceremony.

"I'll save the extra stuff out now, we have six more to do."

"Zhong Chenle, Huang Renjun, Na Jaemin, Lee Mark, Park Jisung, and Lee Haechan. Do you take Y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Johnny asked the six.

Everyone started cheering, not expecting this outcome.

Y/n felt her heart stop for a second, reality not setting in.

Mark stepped forward, the rest of Dream following after the right hand.

The stood around Y/n, saying "I Do." She felt her eyes watering and breath getting caught in her throat.

"Now Y/n. Do you take them to be your lawfully wedded Husbands?"

Y/n immediately reacted with a firm nod, "Yes, Yes I fucking do."

Everyone laughed except doyoung, he stood up and yelled a warning for the girl's choice of words.

"Well guys, you may now kiss the bride. Y/n you may kiss the husbands."

A bunch of yelling and whistling erupted, the dreamies all taking their turns to kiss Y/n.

The Wedding Reception went well, there was an escape room, bowling, a bunch of food, most importantly? The huge ass cake and the multiple other cakes.

"Why are there so many cakes?" Jisung laughed.

"We got one for each gang, they gave us a flavor to go with and we figured it would help with the amount of people." "They could always take it home, none of this food will be going to waste." Taeyong replied.

"It's time for the bouquet throw! Who will get lucky?" Johnny the Dj announced into the mike.

The rest of NCT minus the dreamies and Taeyong stood infront of Y/n, ready to catch the bouquet.

"The flowers are mine you giant!"

"Shut up old man."

Y/n turned her back to them, doing a few practice swings before throwing the bouquet.

Ten caught it.

Everyone looks at Ten as they complain about how unfair it was, Y/n sees Lisa smirking while sitting at one of the tables. Lisa feels her stare and winks at her, causing the girl to laugh.

A hand wraps around Y/n's waist.

"Did you miss me, love?"

"I missed all of you, Mark. I didn't think that I'd be able to marry you guys."

"Well we have the Kim Doyoung and Moon Taeil to thank for that."

At Dreamies' house;

"Today was fun. We got married, fucked, have a bunch of extra food and cake, and we live in our own place."

"I agree, though I have to say that the reception was the most fun I've ever had. Everyone was so happy and it was a great time, I Can't believe that Johnny, Hendery, Jungwoo, and Haechan had that dance battle."

Everyone laughed.

"I can't believe that we can all sleep in the same room! I mean this was genius."

"I know, Wayv really went all out with helping. Ten had the idea to put three of the biggest mattresses they could find and push them together."

"Did you see the closet yet? There's eight spaces." "EIGHT!"

"One for each of us."

The conversation eventually died down and they were all becoming sleepy.

"I love you guys."

"We love you too, Y/n."

———-