Chapter 5: I'm sorry

"Boss, pack a cigarette." 

"You are so punctual every day." 

In the canteen across the street from the Su Family's company, the boss looked at Sean Han and sighed. 

This young man had appeared here on time since three years ago. No matter what thing had happened, he would appear on time. At first, the boss felt strange, but then he gradually realized that every time Kelly left the company, he would also leave. 

The boss had a rough guess of the identity of Sean, but he didn't say it. Every family had its own problems. He could guess who he was. Perhaps he didn't want others to know who he was. 

"I'm free anyway." Sean smiled. 

The boss was a middle-aged man. He admired Sean's persistence. For the past three years, he appeared on time at half-past four every day and protected Kelly in silence. 

"When are you going to pick her up? Do you prepare to look at her like this every day?" There was no guest in the shop, so the boss chatted with Sean. 

Looking at the gate of the company of the Su Family, Sean smiled and said, "it's not the time yet." 

"Young man, can I say something?" The boss asked. 

"Of course." 

"I don't think you are an ordinary person. How could you marry into the Su Family?" Although the boss didn't have a pair of sharp eyes, he met a lot of guests every day. In his eyes, Sean was different from others. He didn't know why he had such a feeling, but he thought that Sean shouldn't be a loser like others said. 

"Of course, I'm an ordinary person. I have to eat and drink every day, too." Sean said. 

"You know I didn't mean that." The boss hesitated for a moment and continued, "I would have collapsed if I had suffered so much mock and ridicule like you." 

Sean smiled. When he and Kelly got married, he had nothing, and he was capable of nothing, relying on the Su Family. Even Kelly didn't collapse. How could he collapse? 

In the eyes of others, Sean bore so much humiliation. 

But in the eyes of Sean, Kelly had suffered much mock than him. 

"What I have endured is nothing compared to her." Said Sean. 

The boss sighed and said nothing more. 

After Kelly got off work, Sean said goodbye to the boss as usual and left on the electric bicycle. 

Kelly stood at the door of the company until the figure of Sean disappeared. 

In the past three years, Sean had been waiting for Kelly to get off work every day. 

As for Kelly, she wouldn't get in the car until Sean left. 

Back home, when Harry Su told Erin Jiang what had happened in the meeting, Erin seemed to be crazy. 

"Kelly, are you crazy? Have you ever thought about how we could live in the future if we were kicked out of the Su Family?" 

"Owen provoked you on purpose. Don't you know what he's thinking?" 

Kelly said indifferently, "He wants to kick us out of the Su Family, so they could get more property." 

Hearing this, Erin was so angry that her face turned livid. She roared, "Since you know that, why do you agree with his demand? How can you do something that they haven't solved yet?"